Thread: Question About Surveys

Default Question About Surveys

Lately I've had surveys that come up from one of the other companies (ex. AMP on MyView). Can I still take this if they are once daily? I realize that AMP is on a timer, but not all are. I know that I can only take 2 a day from GF, but now there are so many surveys that I just want to make sure I'm not breaking rules. I also had one (don't remember which because I panicked and closed it!) that said I would have to log into my bank acct. to proceed, is this normal?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I don't have an official answer to this but what I personally do is to close out if I get an SSI on Survey Head or one of the others on a different network. I think the idea is one a day per survey company so I don't want to screw things up and take more than one. I am sure that Tricia will respond if the answer is different.
    Sunshine Rewards

I had an ssi reroute to my view today but fortunately, I did get kicked out and it routed me back to the try a different survey screen.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I don't have an official answer to this but what I personally do is to close out if I get an SSI on Survey Head or one of the others on a different network. I think the idea is one a day per survey company so I don't want to screw things up and take more than one. I am sure that Tricia will respond if the answer is different.
    That's what I thought too, I just clicked out of them.