Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Book Help!

One thing to watch for with the books is whether or not you can find refill pages for them, if you want to have more pages than are originally in the book. I used to work at Joann's and you would not believe the number of books our store sold without any refill packs available. However, since you're probably shopping online via SR, that won't be as much of an issue!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    One thing to watch for with the books is whether or not you can find refill pages for them, if you want to have more pages than are originally in the book. I used to work at Joann's and you would not believe the number of books our store sold without any refill packs available. However, since you're probably shopping online via SR, that won't be as much of an issue!
    I use to try to change out the posts and add more pages, but the book was never quite the same anymore, so I stopped trying that, needless to say, I have a ton of books. I also read all of the reviews. That really helps.

Wow. I see they are having another great sale. Darn it, I hate I read this post now. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The one thing I worry about with binders is if the pages will "break" if that makes sense. Kind of like a paper binder and you have to add reinforcements sometimes. It probably isn't anything to worry about but I'm a freak sometimes.
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I'm a fan of the post bound too. I always need more pages for my trip albums so I like how easy it is to add pages even if you aren't expanding the posts.

I usually just get whatever is on sale at the local store here or at Michaels when they have their 50% sale. I so wish Joann's would ship up here!
    Sunshine Rewards