Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cold Water Creek is 60% off

I have a 10% off coupon for Cold Water Creek, can I use it if I shop through the SR site and still get credit?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Many of the shopping sites won't give SR credit if you use a coupon other than those posted on SR's shopping site. However, my understanding is some stores will (I got credit with Gap using a coupon). If you do decide to use it and you get credit, please post and let us all know.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I am going to try, i will let you guys know if it works.

i just connected to Coldwater Creek using SR, is 60% still available? It did not mention this anywhere on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    i just connected to Coldwater Creek using SR, is 60% still available? It did not mention this anywhere on the website.
    The 60% off sale ended last night. I just edited my post to reflect that. Sorry!

You can still check out their outlet sale on the website. They usually have some pretty good deals and add items daily.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

The Coldwater Creek 60% off sale was extended today in case anyone is interested. I just got an e-mail today. Good thing too, because I got my order today and I thought I had ordered a pair of brown gaucho pants to replace the ones that I had to get rid of when I lost weight last spring. Well, my order came and no gauchos. I must have forgotten to order them in all the excitement of the big sale. Now they are ordered! Whew!
    Sunshine Rewards