Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cold Water Creek is 60% off

Default Cold Water Creek is 60% off expires 10/27

I got an email this morning from Coldwater Creek that the entire website is 60% off. I went to their website THROUGH the SR link and we've got it.

Guess I'll have to go take a look see and see if they added anything I need.

The sale expires Saturday 10/27 midnight!
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 10-28-2007 at 02:29 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I got an email this morning from Coldwater Creek that the entire website is 60% off. I went to their website THROUGH the SR link and we've got it.

Guess I'll have to go take a look see and see if they added anything I need.
    True confessions.........I couldn't pass up 60% off, so I had to go and order something. I love this store!!!!!!!!!!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    True confessions.........I couldn't pass up 60% off, so I had to go and order something. I love this store!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm right there with you. I ordered too.

I'm glad I ordered when it was 50% off since some of the things I ordered are now no longer available.

I did look through again though to see if there was anything I passed up on the first time, but I decided not to do it!

Now I'm still waiting on my order to arrive!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

My order from the 50% off arrived yesterday. Coldwater Creek is not extremely fast in getting their orders out, but they always come in about 10 days plus or minus. That's fine with me.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    I'm glad I ordered when it was 50% off since some of the things I ordered are now no longer available.

I did look through again though to see if there was anything I passed up on the first time, but I decided not to do it!

Now I'm still waiting on my order to arrive!
    I'm not sure there's much left at all anymore! Unless you're a size 4 and that would not be me!

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

I'll have to give it another look........maybe get something for my mom for Christmas.
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I've never shopped in Coldwater Creek, but they just opened one very close to my house (5 min). I think I'll have to go check it out after reading all the rave reviews.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I've never shopped in Coldwater Creek, but they just opened one very close to my house (5 min). I think I'll have to go check it out after reading all the rave reviews.

Good idea to go check it out before shopping online. You'll be able to figure out what your size is that way. I also just received a postcard in the mail that some of the items in the store are at 70% off. I'm heading there next week myself!

One thing I really love are their Travel Knits. I bought a pair of black travel knit pants last year on sale. They were marked down so much, they ended up costing me $10. I think the original price was $70. I would never pay that for a pair of pants. $10 is much better.

ETA: The 70% instore sale is good through October 31st.
    Last edited by ~Kathie; 10-28-2007 at 02:57 PM. Reason: More information

I am going tomorrow, can't wait to check it out. The mall is brand new and right next door to CC is Ann Taylor Loft which I love. They also have Limited Too which my kids love. It should be fun.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards