Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday weigh in

Default Monday weigh in

Ok...who did it? My scale showed I gained 1.4 pounds. Although when I last weighed in, I had on less clothes and no cast on my foot. Cake got me last week, no cake this week!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Oop! I failed to step on the scale without my clothes on. I have a feeling that it is going to say 174 or 175. I will get an official weight tomorrow morning. My goal is to be 150 by Christmas this year.
    Sunshine Rewards

Unfortunately mine was back up over 160. I know there will be fluctuations and I have to go by the appearance and feel of my clothing. I don't feel like I gained the weight and don't look like it either. I also didn't get a walk in yesterday as we were busy setting up a new computer and doing all the weekend stuff. I am also fighting some virus, which I hope is not strep, but it has zapped a lot of energy from me.....sigh....keep at it all! We can do this together!!
    Cate, I am hoping to lose only 10 by October. I need a reasonable goal. I would love to say 20 but that is not very realistic. You have a great goal right now!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Lost 2.8 pounds this week. Woo Hoo!!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I want to cry. I gained 2 pounds. I am not surprised though. I drank like a fish and snacked all weekend long.
    Sunshine Rewards

Cate...don't let it get you down. New week. You said you had planned your meals, and was going to make this a good one. Focus on what you want your weight to be next week. You can do this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I want to cry. I gained 2 pounds. I am not surprised though. I drank like a fish and snacked all weekend long.
    Cate...don't let your celebration be ruined by the scale! Count it as a veggie and move on. This week will be better!
    Heather

Thanks! I did fish tacos last night and have left overs for tonight. I just love eating them. I have a pound of chicken but I'm not sure what to do with it. I thought chicken and rice but I'm not committed to it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok girls! I finally signed up for WW online. Hopefully I'll see my credit soon but I am really excited and looking forward to it.
    Sunshine Rewards

well I am up a lb. I am joining ww this week w/a friend. Hopefully we will all see the results!
    Heather