Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gift Card cashouts

All other gift cards through August 31st have been done, so be sure if you are expecting an email gift cert that you look for it, even in your spam folder.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

All other cash outs have now been done through Sept 9th.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

All other cash outs through Sept 15th have been done.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    All other cash outs through Sept 15th have been done.
    I am not sure if I am suppose to put this here or file a TT but I cashed out for 100.00 Disney emailed gift card on Sept. 5 and have not yet recieved it. I thought the last one came in about 4 weeks so thought I better check if all cash outs through Sept 5 are done.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I am not sure if I am suppose to put this here or file a TT but I cashed out for 100.00 Disney emailed gift card on Sept. 5 and have not yet recieved it. I thought the last one came in about 4 weeks so thought I better check if all cash outs through Sept 5 are done.
    Here is the thread you want to watch for Disney, http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=38198

Cashouts through Sep 21st have been done.

Just wondering if any non disney cards have been sent out since the last update?

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    Just wondering if any non disney cards have been sent out since the last update?
    I have to apologize. With Cindy leaving SR last week, I had to wait until she sent me all of the inventory before I could process anything else. I received everything last night and sorted it and all non-Disney cashouts through October 5 went out today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

OK PERFECT THANKS!! I will be looking in the mail!