Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gift Card cashouts

All other cashouts through July 18th have been mailed today.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

All other cashouts through July 30th have been done today.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

All othe cashouts through August 19th have been done today.

Thank you so much. This was my first Sunshine Rewards cashout! I am planning on using the $50 to Amazon.com to buy a kindle and will definitely shop through SR to help out. Thanks again!

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DCPrincess View Post
    Thank you so much. This was my first Sunshine Rewards cashout! I am planning on using the $50 to Amazon.com to buy a kindle and will definitely shop through SR to help out. Thanks again!

Congrats on your first cash out!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Default Amazon Emailed Certificates

I had 2 cashouts to amazon through 8/19/10, one on 8/11 and one on 8/19, I received one yesterday via email. Just wanted to confirm that my 8/19 one was NOT sent yet since I only got one I assume that was for 8/11/10. Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    I had 2 cashouts to amazon through 8/19/10, one on 8/11 and one on 8/19, I received one yesterday via email. Just wanted to confirm that my 8/19 one was NOT sent yet since I only got one I assume that was for 8/11/10. Thanks!
    That was sent to you on 9-7, so check your spam/email for that one. I see it has not been used.

can you see the gift card number because my spam automatically deletes. Can you just tell me the number? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    can you see the gift card number because my spam automatically deletes. Can you just tell me the number? Thanks
    They don't show me your gift card number, but I had it resent so make sure you put them on your non spam list.

Default thank you!

Thank you so much, this time it came in my inbin! I love the fact that you are all so helpful here with issues!