Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Survey Day?

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Are many people getting SSI? For the 3rd day in a row, it says none for me all the time....I find that sort of odd.
    We are seeing credits come through, just not as many as some of the other surveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We are seeing credits come through, just not as many as some of the other surveys.
    hmmm, maybe they're going to be a little harder in general to get than the others?

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

So far I have only gotten a GF, then again, I've only tried for the GF and MV since I was working all morning.

I have not had good luck with SSI. Hopefully they will load more surveys soon!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    hmmm, maybe they're going to be a little harder in general to get than the others?
    We actually had more people get them on Thursday than any other surveys. So I'm thinking it's just an issue of when they load them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We actually had more people get them on Thursday than any other surveys. So I'm thinking it's just an issue of when they load them.
    at first, I did think they'd be easier, because the first few days, I had no trouble....so maybe they just don't load them as often, so there aren't any more for which I qualify right now. I'll just keep checking back to see.....

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Wow...just got my AMP and SH in the last hour...now I'm 4/5 after not being able to get anything but my DS during the day...maybe they loaded some new ones! Yay!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

was hard this morning, was kicked out of 5 or 6 ds's. by the afternoon it was getting better, and I've now completed 5 of 6.

I was swamped at work today, then had to leave early to go pick up my son and take him to the dentist. got home and told DH I hadn't done any survey's, he could do any he wanted while i made dinner. I start dinner and he told the kids he was earning Disney money, to come rub his feet. They rubbed, I cooked, and he completed 4 survey's right in a row!! I'll try for the last 2 once the kids are in bed!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I was swamped at work today, then had to leave early to go pick up my son and take him to the dentist. got home and told DH I hadn't done any survey's, he could do any he wanted while i made dinner. I start dinner and he told the kids he was earning Disney money, to come rub his feet. They rubbed, I cooked, and he completed 4 survey's right in a row!! I'll try for the last 2 once the kids are in bed!!
    That's great!!!! I can barely get my DH to do any surveys - once in a blue moon!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    LOL!! That's so awesome!

I have now done GF, y2c, and SH. AMP and MV are saying nothing is available. Will try again later, and trying for SSI now.

ETA- got SSI! YES! And it was a fun one too!
    Last edited by Alice28; 05-17-2010 at 08:07 PM.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin