Thread: Trouble Tickets

Default Trouble Tickets

Hi!

I have never done a trouble ticket before and need a little help. When I try to fill out the request form it ask for a confirmation email/number. What if I didn't recieve a confirmation e-mail/number or recieved it but then deleted it? What do I do

Thank you

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If you do not have a confirmation email there may be nothing that can be done. The merchants require these so that 1. They can prove that you actually ordered the stuff 2. The headers on the confirmation emails prove that you shopped through the SR link and not through the merchant directly. I would create a Trouble Ticket under the Account Question option and explain the sale and the merchant and any info you can think of. Tricia/Cindy will let you know if there is anything that can be done. In the future you should ALWAYS hold on to your confirmation emails. I have an SR email folder and just save all of my emails for anything related to SR in there so I can always find them later. HTH and good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    If you do not have a confirmation email there may be nothing that can be done. The merchants require these so that 1. They can prove that you actually ordered the stuff 2. The headers on the confirmation emails prove that you shopped through the SR link and not through the merchant directly. I would create a Trouble Ticket under the Account Question option and explain the sale and the merchant and any info you can think of. Tricia/Cindy will let you know if there is anything that can be done. In the future you should ALWAYS hold on to your confirmation emails. I have an SR email folder and just save all of my emails for anything related to SR in there so I can always find them later. HTH and good luck!
    That's excellent advice, Janet. I think I'll take your lead and do the same. I, too, deleted an e-mail before I got credit and filled out a trouble ticket explaining the problem. Unfortunately, there was nothing SR could do. I won't make that mistake again.

As it turns out, this same company sent me a survey asking about my order. I was able to give them free text as to how I was disappointed that they didn't give me credit for ordering through SR. I got an e-mail back from them asking what they could do to help, as credits needed to go through SR. I asked them to send another e-mail to me regarding the order so I could apply for the credit. They were happy to accommodate. I sent that info in for the trouble ticket. I'll have to see what happens. At least the company was reputable enough to try to help me. Just because of that, I would order from them again, even if I don't get the credit.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Hey Pat! Great idea. I never thought about calling the company to see if they can resend you the confirmation email. I would try that first and then if they can't send it to you I would file the TT under account questions. Great advice Pat! Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards

I can tell you without a confirmation email, we won't even waste the time. The companies have some type of tracking number on them, and they won't even entertain the idea of credit without it. More then likely, any trouble ticket filed without one will get kicked right back to you.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks for your advice everyone!

The trouble ticket wouldn't have been for a purchase it was for the Players Club Vaction for 9.50. It was actually a survey panel. I do keep all the e-mail confirmations if I make any purchases or sign-up for any trials.

Thanks again I am still pretty knew and learning my way around!