Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good survey day so far!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be very sad that they miss out on $10+ bonuses because they gave up on the Big Board this month! The people close to the top aren't moving up because they had big shopping purchases and are not doing surveys. So people doing surveys could easily catch them if they try.
    well I am one that is truly trying and it was hard watching myself drop to 9 today instead of 8. All my big shopping credits have posted. I have one more I think for this month but since I am not an SM yet, no more shopping will post for me until June. The big board is motivating me to try harder and I have been really successful but a SM can still make purchases and get them to post before the month ends so that is why I hope the big board continues since I will be a SM next month!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    well I am one that is truly trying and it was hard watching myself drop to 9 today instead of 8. All my big shopping credits have posted. I have one more I think for this month but since I am not an SM yet, no more shopping will post for me until June. The big board is motivating me to try harder and I have been really successful but a SM can still make purchases and get them to post before the month ends so that is why I hope the big board continues since I will be a SM next month!
    You won't get to be a SM until July 1, as it posts quarterly. But Heather, you motivate me to keep with the surveys. I keep watching your total go up, and I think how long you have been a member...makes me think I need to get my butt moving!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    You won't get to be a SM until July 1, as it posts quarterly. But Heather, you motivate me to keep with the surveys. I keep watching your total go up, and I think how long you have been a member...makes me think I need to get my butt moving!!
    whoops! I meant next quarter!! I know I don't get the perks until the new quarter begins. I hit it so early that I am just getting overanxious!!
    Thanks for the compliment. I am like the little engine who could! My dh actually scolded me for taking so much time to do surveys. I consider this to be my part time job.
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be very sad that they miss out on $10+ bonuses because they gave up on the Big Board this month! The people close to the top aren't moving up because they had big shopping purchases and are not doing surveys. So people doing surveys could easily catch them if they try.
    Personally, I am trying to hold on to my spot on the big board! I do surveys everyday! I just checked and I have done 89 surveys so far this month! Hope to keep myself in the top 8.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I thought I was doing well...spent over 45 minutes on a Y2C, longest one ever it seemed on beer, get all the way through...the green headed screen says technical difficulties! AAGGHHH! That has happened to me several times in the last few weeks. Anyone else get this? Just have to get SH, and I would have gotten a 6 pack. Finally..got another one, and finished SH. Got a six pack. Woo Hoo!
    Last edited by cjnix32; 05-18-2010 at 08:55 PM.

I am trying hard to make it to the top 8 also. I have completed 88 surveys this month and have gotten close to 8 but haven't quite made it.

Well, so far I have 5/6. That darn AMP! I will try again after dinner.

And WTG on the 88 surveys taken! WOW!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by BaseballMom View Post
    I am trying hard to make it to the top 8 also. I have completed 88 surveys this month and have gotten close to 8 but haven't quite made it.
    WOW - I thought I was doing good but you blow me away!!! I've taken 78 surveys!!!

I'm struggling to stay in the top 8 - thought my shopping credit that came off pending last night would help - it did but not for long!!! I might have to make a purchase!!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

I did pretty well with surveys today. I got 5/6. I had a 6 pack, but my SH survey didn't credit even though I got the congratulations page.

edited to add....The SH survey credited on the 2nd hour...Woohoo! I did get a 6 pack!
    Last edited by toystoryduo; 05-18-2010 at 10:43 PM. Reason: update!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I'm 3/6 so far today and I just started around 8pm tonight. I still haven't made SM yet but I'm hoping to make it really soon.
    Sunshine Rewards