Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Good survey day so far!!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I got DS after 9pm pst last night to count for today and then I just got SSI and y2c. Waiting for those to credit before I continue on. It is a severe addiction. I have a goal of 500 by the end of the month.

I had GF, AMP, and SH by 5:00 PM yesterday, which is good for me, so I had DH do the MV one. He was complaining the whole time because when he started the survey it said it would take 20 minutes, well 45 minutes later he finished and was upset he was missing the Lakers game. I didn't have the heart to tell him later that the thing didn't even credit.

Quote Originally Posted by MKCP84 View Post
    I had GF, AMP, and SH by 5:00 PM yesterday, which is good for me, so I had DH do the MV one. He was complaining the whole time because when he started the survey it said it would take 20 minutes, well 45 minutes later he finished and was upset he was missing the Lakers game. I didn't have the heart to tell him later that the thing didn't even credit.
    Oh, my! I'm sorry about that. I wouldn't have told him either. Yep, I've learned that whatever time they say, I need to double that. I love the surveys that ask for my opinion at the end. I've told a few of them that the survey was much longer than stated and it would be nice if they were honest about the length.
    Sunshine Rewards

I got 3 today. Problem is I can't remember what 3! I guess I need to keep track so that I can try for the others! Is that what you all do?? I don't want to waste time doubling up!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

During the work week, I usually try 3 surveys as time is limited. I've only been home less than two hours and already got DS, SM, MV and AMP. If I have time later, I'll try SSI and SH, but right now, I'm VERY happy!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got all 6 of mine!! It took all day to qualify for a survey head but I got it and it credited already. Yay!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbrie View Post
    I got 3 today. Problem is I can't remember what 3! I guess I need to keep track so that I can try for the others! Is that what you all do?? I don't want to waste time doubling up!
    I have a spreadsheet...

You can list the six surveys across the top and the days of the month down the side. I put an "x" in the box when I complete a survey and then I highlight it once it credits. I also keep a tally of how much I have earned in surveys each month.

I keep a calendar of mine and list when I complete each and tehn check them off when they credit. This way I know which ones I ahve taken and I know which ones I need adn which are crediting. I have a running tally. Then I circle how many each day. Guess you could say I am into this!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbrie View Post
    You can also drop by under the Technical Issues section and post under the May Surveys. That has helped me remember which ones I've done throughout the day.
    Did you check your Account History? That may give you a reminder, too.
    I know the tough one to remember is DS, because it credits the next day - as opposed to crediting at the top of the next hour or two like the others.

HTH!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

I got an Amp two days in a row!! That has got to be some kind of record for me! Yippee!!! just waiting on an SSI, been trying all day. But I'll be happy with 5/6, since it put me at SM today without waiting for anything pending!