Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Good survey day so far!!!

What is your favorite survey to take.
    Mine is Survey Head. I feel they will keep trying to find me a survey. But today was the first time, I didn't get credit for taking one. But oh well, I have gotten credit for 15 Survey Heads this month.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    What is your favorite survey to take.
    Mine is Survey Head. I feel they will keep trying to find me a survey. But today was the first time, I didn't get credit for taking one. But oh well, I have gotten credit for 15 Survey Heads this month.
    My favorites change from day to day depending on how cooperative they are in giving me a survey to take! I know the one that I dislike the most is AMP, wish they had a better system like the others do instead of the loops they keep taking you around...you either have a survey for me or you don't?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Assuming my daily and SSI credit, I got all six today! I have never had five before and I've only had four once! It feels like a miracle. Too bad there wasn't a contest this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Assuming my daily and SSI credit, I got all six today! I have never had five before and I've only had four once! It feels like a miracle. Too bad there wasn't a contest this weekend!
    Agreed!!

Six pack by 10:30!! Yippee!! Assuming my amp will credit!

So far it has been a GREAT day for surveys!! I finished 5 before 8am!! Just can't seem to get MV but I'll take 5 if I can be done with them and get on with my day!! Love to see my account keep going up everyday!! I am now under $50 away from SMPlus!! (Don't think I'll make it this month but should by early next month!!)

Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Congratulations
    I so totally agree never was able to get even 5, but today I scored 6 too.

OMG!!!! I just finished a survey for MyView - I wasn't sure if it wouold credit because I started on my Mac and it said it wasn't compatable with Firefox and I need to copy the address and do the survey in IE. I don't have IE on the Mac so I opened up my laptop and typed the address in and took the survey on my laptop! Just checked and I got credit!!!!!

So that would be my 6 pack for the day!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Have finished 5 in a little over an hour! just waiting for the amp at 3:45!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

today is a good day too! I got 4 done in an hour. Still need to try .02 and AMP.

Oh CARP---------------I just did Surveyhead, SSI and MV....none credited. I looked at yesterday's account history....I did them after 9pm west coast time so they counted for today!!!!! Darnit! I hate it when I forget about that..... Wah......
    Last edited by Alice28; 05-22-2010 at 08:12 PM.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin