Thread: How long does it take for pending

Smile How long does it take for pending

I have ordered from several store sites and was just wondering how long it would take before they showed up at all even on pending. I am trying to keep straight what I ordered and what site I used. Pending would sure help
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

They will pend when the merchant gives credit to SR (normally after it ships) for your order and tricia has a chance to manually upload them. This normally happens on Sundays but with the SR vacation it might happen later in the week or next weekend.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I keep a notebook next to my computer that I use to track shopping, surveys and paid offers. I would suggest that you do this so that you can remember what you ordered, when and how much you paid and what your credit will be. This will be helpful if something happens and you don't get credit automatically you will be able to see when it is time to file a trouble ticket. I would expect shopping credits to be updated before the 1st of the month since Tricia usually tries to get as many peoples credits in as possible. Now, this may not mean that all yours will come through. Some merchants don't upload credits to Tricia until the products has actually shipped. Some only upload once a week, some only at certain times of the month. If you don't see anything within 10-14 days I would file a TT. Otherwise you should see something within the next week. BTW, make sure that you are checking back to the actual date of order for the pending credits. When the credits come in as pending they post to the date of order not the date of pending. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Yeah don't forget to page through back to the date ordered.

I can tell you I'm waiting on some, two from 10/6 and one from last week.
    I haven't seen them pending yet but I'm not worried bc of SR family's vacation.
    Sunshine Rewards

I agree- if you are doing shopping, it's a good idea to keep track of it all. I have an Excel spreadsheet set up with all the information (merchant, date ordered, amt before tax/shipping, total amt, %back from SR, and date to file TT if credit not received). Once I receive SR credit, I highlight that line a certain color. When I get shipping confirmation, I usually enter the date I should receive the merchandise and then indicate when it has been received. I've had a few problems with receiving orders which is why I added that part. And I've been ordering quite a bit lately and it can be easy to forget something. All of this helps me to keep track of the pending credits very easily! Might be a little detailed for some, but that's the Accountant in me coming out lol! Does take the guess work out of it all though! I also have a separate folder in my e-mail for any e-mails related to shopping in case they are ever needed for a dispute- that way I don't have to search through all of my current e-mails! HTH
    Sunshine Rewards

Another one with a notebook.

I also label all the shopping emails with "sunshine", so even though gmail doesn't put things in actual folders like hotmail does, I can skim through and see the "sunshine" labels...
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I agree- if you are doing shopping, it's a good idea to keep track of it all. I have an Excel spreadsheet set up with all the information (merchant, date ordered, amt before tax/shipping, total amt, %back from SR, and date to file TT if credit not received). Once I receive SR credit, I highlight that line a certain color. When I get shipping confirmation, I usually enter the date I should receive the merchandise and then indicate when it has been received. I've had a few problems with receiving orders which is why I added that part. And I've been ordering quite a bit lately and it can be easy to forget something. All of this helps me to keep track of the pending credits very easily! Might be a little detailed for some, but that's the Accountant in me coming out lol! Does take the guess work out of it all though! I also have a separate folder in my e-mail for any e-mails related to shopping in case they are ever needed for a dispute- that way I don't have to search through all of my current e-mails! HTH
    I do pretty much the same thing except I am a nurse, not an accountant. But, I am used to documenting everything I do so it is kind of a compulsion. But, a handy one in the event that I have a problem.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I had no idea you were an accountant. Its funny how we seem to depend on spreadsheets and color code and stuff. I make spreadsheets for everything.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I had no idea you were an accountant. Its funny how we seem to depend on spreadsheets and color code and stuff. I make spreadsheets for everything.
    Yep... lol. I have spreadsheets for everything as well- makes life a little less complicated for me. But if an outsider looked at the colorful spreadsheets, they might be a little scared. lol
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for all the information. I do spreadsheets also. Especially about my trips to Disney. I make my family crazy
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo