Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Cellfire Coupons

Default New Cellfire Coupons

Cellfire just released new coupons. I love these! I have my Kroger card set up with them and I just click on which deals I want added to my Kroger card. When they scan it, it rings up the coupons. They just added Betty Crocker, Cheerios, and a few others.

Cellfire Grocery Coupons
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I love these. They are great. Coupons.com has some great ones too they just released. Like Hot Dogs.

No grocery stores in my area participate
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    No grocery stores in my area participate
    That's a bummer! I've actually started doing more of my shopping at Kroger because they do participate. Hopefully it will catch on everywhere. It's much easier than clipping the coupons and remembering to take them with me. Especially when the coupons are for things I was already going to buy. They were doing a lot of Yoplait and Fiber One recently and I think I used every single coupon they had.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

That's a really interesting way to do the coupons! I just put the Cheerios one on my Giant Eagle card. Thanks!

Kim, thanks for the reminder to check coupons.com. I'm going to do that next.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I just posted on my blog a list of coupon sites I use. But I gotta say I don't rule out FB. I just printed out $3.00 off DiGiorno Pizza and Breadsticks. They are on sale at Target this week. Nice quick lunch meal.

If you have a Kroger, you MUST sign up for Cellfire today. They are running a promotion after 3pm today where you can get $5 off your next Kroger purchase. They said you should sign up for an account now so that as soon as it is 3pm, you can log on to try to get the special $5. It's only for a limited number of people.

http://enlnks.com/aff_c?offer_id=21&aff_id=538
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Darn we don't have a Kroger's and none of our store participate in Cellfire. I wish they did because I just can't seem to catch on to coupon clipping.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I just posted on my blog a list of coupon sites I use. But I gotta say I don't rule out FB. I just printed out $3.00 off DiGiorno Pizza and Breadsticks. They are on sale at Target this week. Nice quick lunch meal.
    good to know, I just got a $4.00 coupon in the mail from something I signed up for on SR for DiGiorno.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I was able to combine my Cellfire today with some coupons.com coupons and ended up getting free Yoplait Yogurt and Fiber One bars!!

Cellfire
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs