Thread: SH surveys availability?

Default SH surveys availability?

This has happened the last three days with SurveyHead. I try for a SH survey on my laptop by clicking on the link. Immediately, it says, sorry, no surveys are available at this time. It never asks me any qualifying questions, I get the "no surveys" screen right off the bat. I will get this all day long into evening. Finally, often right before bed, I will try one last time using my other computer, and then there seems to be tons of SH surveys I qualify for! It took me about 3 days to figure out there was a pattern....I was only getting them on my desktop computer.
    I have cleared cookies many, many times on my laptop, but still "no surveys". Just, now I tried on my laptop and got the no surveys. I hopped up, walked into the office to use the desktop, and there were plenty of SH surveys.
    Has this happened to anyone? Is there anything I can do so that I can get SH surveys to come up on my laptop?
    Thanks!
    Jill

This has happened to me - I was trying some surveys on my laptop as my desktop is an Apple and the laptop is not. I'm not sure if I have seen the exact same correlation as you but do notice that I can sometimes get more surveys on my laptop than my desktop.

Sorry I can't help - just want to let you know that it's not just you!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. why is it that when you get booted out of a sh survey and you get the white page that says you don't qualify for the survey, everytime you try again after that (even after many hours) you still get that same white page (even after clearing cookies)? i never get a page that says there are no surveys available, only the you don't qualify page. is that sh's way of saying they have no surveys available at the present time and to try again later? any info someone could give me about this would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i have a question and i hope it doesn't sound too stupid. why is it that when you get booted out of a sh survey and you get the white page that says you don't qualify for the survey, everytime you try again after that (even after many hours) you still get that same white page (even after clearing cookies)? i never get a page that says there are no surveys available, only the you don't qualify page. is that sh's way of saying they have no surveys available at the present time and to try again later? any info someone could give me about this would be greatly appreciated.
    Pretty sure that "you don't qualify" and "no surveys available" are the same thing...meaning, there aren't any surveys available for you to take at that particular time, it happens to me all the time but eventually there will be some available but you have to be patient and keep trying, you might get lucky or than again you might have to forget that survey for the day and try again the next day.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Pretty sure that "you don't qualify" and "no surveys available" are the same thing...meaning, there aren't any surveys available for you to take at that particular time, it happens to me all the time but eventually there will be some available but you have to be patient and keep trying, you might get lucky or than again you might have to forget that survey for the day and try again the next day.
    Yes, I agree....I dont' think they load as many as gf does throughout the day so I may see the dreaded white page for hours! I just keep at it though since it is not on a timeclock like amp, which means even if I take it late, I can still take it early then next day. Don't despair! You are not alone!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

for your answers ladies. i decided to wait a little while until i tried again for a sh survey so i did an adaware scan to get rid of all my cookies. once that was done, i rebooted my computer and tried again and got one on the first shot and it has already credited. guess i just need to go with the flow and not worry so much. again for your kind words and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Update on my original post......nevermind! It must have just been a co-incidence/timing yesterday that none were available when on my laptop by 3 minutes later on my desktop there seemed to be several.
    This morning it seemed that plenty came up on my laptop. I guess its just a "keep trying" thing like someone else mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by dtchgrl View Post
    Update on my original post......nevermind! It must have just been a co-incidence/timing yesterday that none were available when on my laptop by 3 minutes later on my desktop there seemed to be several.
    This morning it seemed that plenty came up on my laptop. I guess its just a "keep trying" thing like someone else mentioned.

It might be the order you do them in. When I do SH last - it doesn't seem to offer many, but today - I did it 2nd, after DS, and got one right away.

Or it could just be that they load them at different times!! Don't really know, kind of don't really care - as long as I get one!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187