Thread: Question about coupons.com

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default Question about coupons.com

I've printed out four different coupons on four different days but I've only gotten credit for one so far and it's been at least three days since I printed the last one. I've already used all four of them too, any idea why the other three didn't credit?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I've printed out four different coupons on four different days but I've only gotten credit for one so far and it's been at least three days since I printed the last one. I've already used all four of them too, any idea why the other three didn't credit?
    Is there any chance you clicked through something else? A lot of sites use Coupons.com to host their coupons (even if they're not listed-grr). I have had perfect crediting since I clear my cookies before I print.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Is there any chance you clicked through something else? A lot of sites use Coupons.com to host their coupons (even if they're not listed-grr). I have had perfect crediting since I clear my cookies before I print.
    not sure, that's a possibility though. I will clear cookies before printing and see if that solves it. Thanks
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

i haven't seen any from the weekend either so I think maybe they haven't uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    i haven't seen any from the weekend either so I think maybe they haven't uploaded.
    Maybe there's hope that they will show up then? I will clear cookies from now on though because what Hedy said makes total sense...I should know better anyway because I always clear before shopping but I probably didn't because I use the SM link.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards