Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm in Love!!!

Default I'm in Love!!!

Ohhh.... I'm in love! I just got a box in the mail from Emitations to do a jewelry review for their Twilight collection. I put on Bella's Engagement Ring in silver and I don't think I am going to take it back off. Seriously. I took off the birthstone ring that I have worn for 10 years and I am considering never taking this ring off!!! They sent me a few different pieces to do a video on and give away on Buy Twilight Stuff. But I'm going to beg them to let me keep this one. Just wait until you see the video (which I haven't made yet because I am too busy looking at the ring). I thought that it looked cute in the pictures but I never would have bought it. Now I'm thinking that if I have to give this one away, I'm going to have to buy myself another one!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well, what are you waiting on...get to making that video so we all can see this beautiful ring. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Well, what are you waiting on...get to making that video so we all can see this beautiful ring. LOL.
    I have to paint my nails first. LOL!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    OMG!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

How long does it take for nails to dry? Or did you go out for a manicure?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Okay...I haven't done the videoblog yet because I had Bunco tonight, but here is the video on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpFcgYzbILc
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

That is a nice ring and I love that bracelet. Your nails weren't bad either. LOL.

I'm gonna have to take a look at that jewlery. My birthday is coming up soon. LOL. Last year I bought the beautiful birthstone emerald and diamond ring from ICE. Do I feel a new tradition being born?
    Sunshine Rewards

My nails were definitely the highlight of the video. LOL! And I'm still wearing the ring. I wore it to Bunko tonight and decided that I am keeping it!! So I'll only be giving away the yellow gold ring, the moonstone ring, and the bracelet. LOL!

And I think buying yourself some jewelry for your birthday is a tradition that we should ALL start! I will consider this ring (even though I got it for free) to be my present for my birthday this Saturday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

My nails were definitely the highlight of the video. LOL! And I'm still wearing the ring. I wore it to Bunko tonight and decided that I am keeping it!! So I'll only be giving away the yellow gold ring, the moonstone ring, and the bracelet. LOL!

And I think buying yourself some jewelry for your birthday is a tradition that we should ALL start! I will consider this ring (even though I got it for free) to be my present for my birthday this Saturday.

That's right, your BD is right before my BD, my fellow Gemini!! LOL.

I've started thinking about buying extra pieces to pass down to my girls. I definitely had enough when I only had one daughter but now since the twins are here, I feel like I need more pieces for them some day.

How does that sound and do you think DH will buy it? LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    That's right, your BD is right before my BD, my fellow Gemini!! LOL.

I've started thinking about buying extra pieces to pass down to my girls. I definitely had enough when I only had one daughter but now since the twins are here, I feel like I need more pieces for them some day.

How does that sound and do you think DH will buy it? LOL.
    A girl can never have too much jewerly! or shoes or purses But jewerly is something that is able to be passed from generation to generation. I have my great grandmothers diamond wedding ring and I love wearing it on special occasions.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards