Thread: Problems with crediting

Default Problems with crediting

My friend completed Surveyhead and Your 2 cents last night and still hasn't been credited. Anyone else having problems? I know GF doesn't credit until the next day, but the others usually credit fairly quickly in my experience.

Thanks.

I completed both the SH and the SM surveys before 9am today and they did not credit. I just took them both again this evening, successfully completed both, and still no credit. I've never had this happen and it is quite frustrating. It is bad enough when you go through survey after survey, just trying to qualify. It is such an emotional victory when you finally complete one...but what a let down when it doesn't credit. I feel like I wasted all that time in between, and now I still don't have credit.

UPDATE: My SH just credited while I was doing my AMP. I know that the SM survey sometimes takes 2-3 hours so I'll still wait for that one along with my AMP.

FWIW, I do clear my cookies between every survey, just to be sure they credit. My MV survey credited right away this morning so I know that they are going through.
    Last edited by kristenrice; 05-19-2010 at 08:21 PM.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I did all of the surveys and had all of the credit today. My only suggestion would be to clear cookies and try them again. I have never had one of these not credit but I know other people have. Since they track using cookies there are any number of things that could happen. If you took both surveys twice today and none of them credited then my concern would be that there is something block or redirecting the cookies for those advertisers/survey companies on your computer. Try using the link that Tricia posted from Greenfield to check your computer, clean cookies (preferably with CCleaner so you get them all) and then run an adware or spybot program to make sure there is nothing blocking your cookies. If your friend is new and hasn't had them credit before then have her read the stickies and check the settings of her security to make sure they are set correctly. Sometimes these settings get reset so make sure that they haven't been changed. Ideally you would want low security settings and make sure that the third party cookies allowed is checked. Make sure you are only using Internet Explorer. There is at least one survey that will NOT credit using Firefox. Make sure there are no other windows open when you are doing surveys. Hopefully these things will help you get them crediting. If not let me know and we can see if there is something else we can try.
    Sunshine Rewards

I've had the same problem with not Amp and ssi not crediting. I get all the way to the end but it never credits.I cleared my cookies before I started doing surveys yesterday so I don't know what is going on.April
    Sunshine Rewards

OP, is your friend a new member? Have the cookie driven surveys ever credited for your friend? If not, it is probably a settings issue (e.g. not accepting third party cookies, internet security set too high, etc.) or clearing cookies prior to receiving credit (sometimes people accidentally clear cookies before taking a survey, only to lose the cookie for a survey they just finished). Another possibility is that something is re-routing the cookies - some toolbars can do this. Sometimes computers are set up to clear cookies upon restart or even upon closing and restarting a browser.

If your friend has previously gotten credit but just didn't on that date, it can either be that a setting was changed or something was recently downloaded (even unintentionally by clicking on an internet ad), or sometimes it is just bad luck. I had an AMP not credit last week - that almost never happens if I get the congrats page, but it did. Just a glitch. I thought a Y2C was not going to credit this week, but it did after two hours.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards