Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to see Pirates 3??

Quote Originally Posted by RayaniFoxmur View Post
    Saw it tonight at 8 PM. DO NOT MISS THIS MOVIE! The theater was packed, luckily my fiance had the good sense to buy our tickets in advance days ago online

It definitely was a movie NOT to be missed! I think we may even go see this one again!
    I am glad you liked it. It was getting bad reviews this morning from critics and I had really wanted to see the movie.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I'm really kinda shocked it was getting bad reviews from critics. It's not as slow as the second one, and actually kept me really entertained. It felt good to get some closure on the characters as well.

I think the critics may change their minds after they see the opening weekend numbers. Around here, all the showings are pretty much sold out through the weekend!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I hope to get to see it this weekend, and I can't wait!!!

I'm hoping to fit it in this weekend. I def. want to see this one while it is still in the theater!
    Sunshine Rewards

Saw it last night. Love most of the movie, some parts were strange. Won't say any more because I don't want to spoil it you the rest of you.
    Sammielynn

We saw it last night! I liked it! Yes, it was long, and like the PP mentioned, a little odd, but I'm happy I saw it in the theater!!
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

The connection to the ride was great. That was my favorite part. But I loved it. Disney sure has a cash cow here on their hands.

Kim
    ________
    Vaporgenie High
    Last edited by kimntrent; 05-08-2011 at 06:35 AM.

I saw it Thursday night at midnight as part of the Pirates Event at WDW. We were at the AMC theater in DTD.

Lee Arenberg Lee's BIO, who was Pentel in the movie ("Ello Poppet") was a guest at the event and spoke before the movie. What a nice cordial man. He was at the entire event and we had a blast interacting with him.

The movie was great. It was long. Be sure to stay all the way through the credits at the end.

We have one critic in our paper. He hates everything so we never pay much attention to him.

Enjoy the movie.

I guess I better see one and two first but I'm wanting to see it. Just never have the time.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I loved it!!! This trilogy is one of my favorite of all time. I can watch these movies over and over again.

And I thought seeing Keith Richards was hilarious! I almost fell out of my chair when he started strumming his guitar. The man can't even do a movies without one in his hand!

Critics smitics....I never listen to anything critics say. Chances are pretty good that if the movie ( or song, or album) gets dissed, I'll end up loving it!