Thread: Surveys!!! Yeah!

Default Surveys!!! Yeah!

Thanks SR for giving us so many survey opportunities. I am taking a Disney trip in August, and thought I might be able to cash out for $50 by then. But it looks like I will at least cash out for $75! I am already at $70. Makes me a little angry at myself that I took an SR break for quite a few months. Oh well....live and learn! Again, thanks!!!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Angela, I did the same thing. I try not to think of how much I could've earned since last Sept when I actually joined to now. I really started in earnest in march. April I was on the big board top 8. Now I am at 10 but still chugging away.
    I was hoping to hit 200.00 by the end of Aug but if you look at my siggie, I am already there and over!
    The surveys have bumped from 3 to 6 since I have been earning so our chance for earning $ is 120.00/month! It started at 2.20/month when i joined and I was happy. Let's just say now, I am ecstatic! welcome!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I was the same way last year! Our Disney trip was in April and by last October, I was sitting at $50 in earnings. I was hoping to try and get to $100 by the end of February, but I thought that might be pushing it. Then, I started reading the forum and religiously doing the surveys. Before I knew it, I was cashing out for $180 on Feb 28!

With all these new survey opportunities, I have already earned another $149 since March 1...and I was "off" for two weeks while we were in Florida! I have a spreadsheet that I use to keep track of my survey earnings and so far this month, I've earned $47.20 in surveys alone. I remember thinking that it would be cool to cash out for a $25 Disney gift card every month, but now, I can do that in about 10 days.