Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SSI Survey Question

Default SSI Survey Issues

I have not run into any errors tonight, I completed it at 7:23PM and still nothing credited, I have logged out, and cleared cookies and nothing. Same thing with AMP, SH and My2Cents the past 2 nights, I have been jipped on about $6 and I dont understand why

I"m having problems today. Completed 99% of a survey this morning, entered some of the final "classification" info and then the blank screen. Since it never credited, I just tried one againg, and essential the same thing. I got to what I think was the last question after spending about 20 minutes, then it got stuck on a white page, and then the "gateway" time out error. Grrrr.
    Its not the 60 cents I care so much about...its the waste of time.

And so far nothing for me on AMP or MV, so not a very good survey day of me. Doesn't bode well for the weekend and Monday...

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    I have not run into any errors tonight, I completed it at 7:23PM and still nothing credited, I have logged out, and cleared cookies and nothing. Same thing with AMP, SH and My2Cents the past 2 nights, I have been jipped on about $6 and I dont understand why
    Make sure you aren't clearing cookies until after about 10 minutes after the following hour to give it time to credit. If you clear them too soon, you won't get credit. For instance if you finish a survey at 1:30, wait until about 2:10 to clear cookies. All the surveys except for Greenfield Daily use cookies to credit. HTH.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Slow day for me too. I usually am able to complete at least 2 before I leave for work. Struck out on all 6 this AM.

My SSI credited on the 3rd hour today. I was about to try for another. Just wanted to give a heads up!

I had been doing my surveys in firefox and switched back to internet explorer today and got ssi to credit. April
    Sunshine Rewards

Just got this from SSI after 10 minute survey that I completed. clicked for credit and I see this:

Unexpected Error (SFC)

not happy with SSI,it's ridiculous how much time I waste on surveys that I do not get credit for.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

what browser are you using?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    what browser are you using?
    IE or FireFox, I have problems with SSI on both

I closed FF last night opened IE and then was able to complete SSI and get the credit. HMMM... wonder if that was just luck or significant