Thread: I NEED a Laptop

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default I NEED a Laptop

Ok I have to buy a laptop and I want to get one from Bestbuy since I have their Credit Card and can finance for 0% for 18 months. So I know I want an Intel processor I just don't know if I want the new i3 or i5. I know the i5 is better but I'm not sure how much better. Has anyone looked into this yet?
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't know anything about either of those processors, but I do want to warn you...make sure your Best Buy card is a REGULAR BB credit card and NOT the BB MasterCard. I bought my computer from them in December and was very upset when I realized that my BB MC did not give me the 18 months same as cash. This is just one of the reasons why Best Buy and I are on not so good terms right now....
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Ahh ok I'll pull it out. I know the tv qualified for the 18 months so hopefully the laptop would too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Too bad you aren't interested in looking at Microsoft Store, they have some great deals today, 40% off a bunch of laptops, and you get 2% cb, unlike BB where you don't get anything. Anyway, I have the intelcore 2 duo and my computer is really fast.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Thanks Cindy. It is a money thing right now and I need the 0% financing. For Mike, we'll be looking everywhere.
    Sunshine Rewards