Thread: Silly bandz???

Default Silly bandz???

Is there anywhere to order these here on SR? They are the "rubberband" bracelots that the kids are going crazy over.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disneyfreak7 View Post
    Is there anywhere to order these here on SR? They are the "rubberband" bracelots that the kids are going crazy over.
    Amazon and eBay.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I got mine on Amazon and have to tell you that since then, I have seen them so much cheaper everywhere else!! I went to Walgreens the other day and they were something like $2 a package.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Our Walgreens have been sold out for 3 weeks. I just found them at Learning Express
    Sunshine Rewards

Mine too...where do you live? I'm in Jacksonville, FL and went to Walgreens, Walmart and then got a tip that learning express had them. When I walked in they were stocking the display stand with new ones and people were crowded around like they were gold! This was the first time I've purchased silly bandz, and wouldn't you know, my oldest daughter got a rash from them five minutes after she put them on!

Not sure if its because they are the glow in the dark variety, or if its the rubber itself.

I got 6 packets through Bealls right here on SR 2 weeks ago - they had lots of different kinds in stock, shipping was not bad (better than driving all over creation looking for them!!), they came very quickly and there was even a coupon code to get 20% off! Not to mention the SR money I got back!! I'd definitely check them out!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Its amazing that most of you say that you can't find them. Our local pharmacy has had a standing supply of them and the kids around here have 50+ on their wrists. My daughter has been trading with her classmates for weeks. I am amazed that a package only costs $2.29 - I figured that with the demand they would be alot more.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I just happened to see them tonight at ACMoore.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalCarDecals View Post
    Mine too...where do you live? I'm in Jacksonville, FL and went to Walgreens, Walmart and then got a tip that learning express had them. When I walked in they were stocking the display stand with new ones and people were crowded around like they were gold! This was the first time I've purchased silly bandz, and wouldn't you know, my oldest daughter got a rash from them five minutes after she put them on!

Not sure if its because they are the glow in the dark variety, or if its the rubber itself.
    Sorry to hear they gave your DD a rash. Is it possible there's something in them that she's allergic to? I'm allergic to nickel and that sounds like what happens to me, although not in five minutes.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalCarDecals View Post
    and wouldn't you know, my oldest daughter got a rash from them five minutes after she put them on!

Could it be a latex allergy? How does she do with regular band-aids?
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059