Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Those of you earning Disney GC's for Disney Vacations...

Quote Originally Posted by KJFAE View Post
    I have a question about the .44 charge - I'm going to cash out for $150 soon, so it'll have to be 1 - $100 and 1 - $50. Will I have to pay the .44 on each, or is it once per order? I'm getting really close & can't wait to hit the cashout button, so that could make a difference on when it gets hit
    you will have to wait till you have enough to get the .44 on each order,

i have ordered multiple cards on the same day before and they have been shipped seperate so that is why i believe each has the .44 on it.

if you are using it to pay for a trip or pay off an amount, i think there is a 100 card you can get emailed to you the GC number and then just use that to call your agent or disney and pay for your trip with it,
    that is what my mom does for her cards.

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    With a personal acct, there is no fee. I cashed out and had the money transferred over into my bank acct a couple days after the money hit my PayPal acct. Being able to wait a little longer is part of why I went with PayPal. Work as been so busy that I have really slacked off, this yr, in doing surveys, so I wanted to wait as long as I could to build up my money. And since I had already paid off my vacation, I wasn't sure that I wanted my money all tied up in Disney gcs.
    thanks so much for the reply! I think that is waht I will do then....earn as much as possible and then cash out w/paypal. Does it have to be in increments or is it just wahtever you have accumulated?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    thanks so much for the reply! I think that is waht I will do then....earn as much as possible and then cash out w/paypal. Does it have to be in increments or is it just wahtever you have accumulated?
    I don't know that because I waited until the last possible minute to cash out, the last time, so I had plenty. However, I did just check and you are limited to $500/month. Not a problem for me, unfortunately.

I don't know that because I waited until the last possible minute to cash out, the last time, so I had plenty. However, I did just check and you are limited to $500/month. Not a problem for me, unfortunately.
    well, I guess if I see myself heading toward more than 500, I will cash out early in July! not likely!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

You are 1/2 way there already. You could do it but you could cash out for paypal too and get the Disney gift Cards that way through the disney site with paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    That is why I use my KTTK card for everything. I know if I lose it I can walk to guest services and have the old one cancelled and a new one printed. I don't have to worry about trying to replace gift cards.
    Never thought about this! Good point...that alone may be enough to convince me to just use my KTTW!

The night before check out I go and get a print out and compare it to my reciepts but you could go every night or every other night if it is more comfortable for you.
    Can you pay if off nightly as well?
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Quote Originally Posted by elohcin76 View Post
    Can you pay if off nightly as well?
    I am assuming you can because you have a daily charging limit. We are staying at ASMo, this trip. Needed two rooms. Anyway, the daily limit there is $500/room. We are on the dining plan so we won't need much money, daily. And, even without the dining plan, I can't imagine spending more than $500/day. However, IF you did, you would need to pay up so you can charge more. I am planning on paying nightly. That way I can keep up with our spending and the girls will know how much money they have left to spend.

And, on a side note, I get the tingles just seeing how few days are left to our trip.

I am assuming you can because you have a daily charging limit. We are staying at ASMo, this trip. Needed two rooms. Anyway, the daily limit there is $500/room. We are on the dining plan so we won't need much money, daily. And, even without the dining plan, I can't imagine spending more than $500/day. However, IF you did, you would need to pay up so you can charge more. I am planning on paying nightly. That way I can keep up with our spending and the girls will know how much money they have left to spend.

And, on a side note, I get the tingles just seeing how few days are left to our trip.
    *I* got the tingles seeing how many days you have left!!

Thanks!! I think you've all convinced me...I think we'll just use our KTTW and pay it off nightly with our GC's!! We use our CC's in a similar fashion (deducting them from our balance after every transaction and then paying it off very frequently, never carrying a balance) so it should be easy for us to do. Now I just need to remember to get us lanyards. That would probably make things easier and is a better way to keep track of the card, I'm sure.
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!