Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy survey questions?!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Me too!!

Tonight I got a survey that asked me how much I smoke. I don't smoke and there wasn't an option or none of the above listed for that. I hadn't been asked if I smoked in any of the qualifying questions either. Weird I answered "I don't know"

I have that same problem with the alcoholic beverages survey. Did it actually let you finish the smoking one? I usually get kicked out after answering other and "none".
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I got that one too!! It was hilarious because i just can't picture people that way!

the human charactstics to objects is a bit bothersome to me too. the strangest survey I got was just a few days ago. I don't think we can go into detail, but it was a pretty personal adult survey and weather conditions. it made no sense at all.
    Yup, know exactly what survey that was!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    I have that same problem with the alcoholic beverages survey. Did it actually let you finish the smoking one? I usually get kicked out after answering other and "none".
    Nope......I got booted. Guess they didn't want me cause I didn't know if I smoked or not.

Thinking of objects as people........I don't get the point of that. No....I don't think I would like to be best buds with a CAR!!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Nope......I got booted. Guess they didn't want me cause I didn't know if I smoked or not.

Thinking of objects as people........I don't get the point of that. No....I don't think I would like to be best buds with a CAR!!!!
    Oh, I would want to be best buds with your hubby's car for sure!!!

I hate that survey when they ask which beverages you drink...ok, what the heck do they want to know anyway? I get that same question multiple times while trying and I never get a survey with whatever answer I give. Just answered it again a few minutes ago and bam....kicked out again!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post

I hate that survey when they ask which beverages you drink...ok, what the heck do they want to know anyway? I get that same question multiple times while trying and I never get a survey with whatever answer I give. Just answered it again a few minutes ago and bam....kicked out again!
    yeah, what IS the right answer to that survey question? The only thing I haven't had in years and years is coffee. I have had all the other choices so i don't know what they are looking for....then there is my dh who only drinks an occasional beer and oj and he isn't the right demo either. who knows....
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post

Okay.....you got me there.

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    yeah, what IS the right answer to that survey question? The only thing I haven't had in years and years is coffee. I have had all the other choices so i don't know what they are looking for....then there is my dh who only drinks an occasional beer and oj and he isn't the right demo either. who knows....

I think it depends on what survey they have available at the time. I have had surveys on wine, bottled water, and juices. They use the same pre-qualify questions for all the beverage surveys so even though you might have answered already for one survey......they're checking to see if you qualify for a different kind of beverage. It's all a crap shoot.

I am POSITIVE that yesterday was Sunday....but apparently the survey didn't believe me.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    I am POSITIVE that yesterday was Sunday....but apparently the survey didn't believe me.
    Oh no, is that back again?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Now we'd like to dig a little deeper and get more information about certain popular characters. But to make this work, we first have to ask a kind of long question which will probably try your patience. We're sorry about that, but it's due to a limitation in our survey software so we'll ask that you PLEASE stick with us in hopes of more fun and interesting questions to come.

I should probably run but since I am bored I am going to try and stay with them LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

and it gets better

We want to ask some more detailed questions about five of these characters, but we don't want to choose ones that are UNFAMILIAR (never heard of before) to you

So, which of the following characters are UNFAMILIAR to you?

This is one of the MOST IMPORTANT parts of the survey, so please read the entire list - you can't possibly know all of these because we have included some fake ones.

So do I pick familiar or unfamiliar ones?
    Sunshine Rewards