Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post when Shopping Credit Caught Up?

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    Tricia will you post when you have the travel credits done? I have a Travelocity from early October that I was thinking about filing a TT on if it doesn't show up soon.

Thanks!
    I'm still waiting on Boca Java too, but my order is just from 10/25 and not shipping until 10/30. Hoping it might credit before the end of the month, though!

jollytammy is offline I have trouble even knowing what day it is

I filed a TT on Boca Java the other day. I did the special sign up (did a TT for that). I also ordered from them last week, but I've give that one more time.
    JollyTammy

I was wondering about Boca Java as well. I did the photomug offer and haven't gotten credit even though my coffee has shipped. I figured I'd wait until I got the coffee and the bill and if the credit didn't show up by then, I'd file a TT.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I was wondering about Boca Java as well. I did the photomug offer and haven't gotten credit even though my coffee has shipped. I figured I'd wait until I got the coffee and the bill and if the credit didn't show up by then, I'd file a TT.
    I did the photomug offer, and for me it was an *offer*, not shopping. The credit showed up, but it's pending until Nov 15, just like any offer would. Is that not the case with the way you did the photomug purchase?
    Sunshine Rewards

Yes it was an offer for me as well, but my credit did not show up. I think I did the offer on 10/22 so if it doesn't show up now that Tricia is back and getting caught up, I 'll file a TT for it. No matter what I can't wait to get my coffee!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    Yes it was an offer for me as well, but my credit did not show up. I think I did the offer on 10/22 so if it doesn't show up now that Tricia is back and getting caught up, I 'll file a TT for it. No matter what I can't wait to get my coffee!
    Did you page back to look at the date you did the offer? Mine showed up as pending almost the next day. It just won't post until 11/15
    Sunshine Rewards