Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post when Shopping Credit Caught Up?

Default Post when Shopping Credit Caught Up?

Hey, Tricia,

I see you have been working very hard to post shopping credits from while you were on vacation. Can you post when you are caught up? I have a Disney Shopping order from 10/15 that hasn't posted, but I don't want to file a TT until I know you are caught up. It's possible I forgot to go through the SR link, but I hope not!

Not to rush you at all, but if you post when you have processed all credits, then we will know if we need to file TTs and won't file too early and waste your time.

Thanks! Hope you had a magical trip!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm actually all caught up except for a few odds and ends that were weird (like some travel and photo places).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

So should we be filing TTs then? I have two photo places and another general shopping credit that I've been waiting for.
    Kathy
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Oh I like seeing photo places. Since I did one and I know someone else on here did one maybe I am one of them. Mine was under my hubby's email address as it said I already had an account when I know I have never bought from them.

Kim

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by katjo8 View Post
    So should we be filing TTs then? I have two photo places and another general shopping credit that I've been waiting for.
    Since Tricia said she was caught up except for some odds and ends related to photo and travel credits I would not submit one for those yet. I would submit for the general shopping credit unless you bought it last week then I'd wait a few more days.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm actually all caught up except for a few odds and ends that were weird (like some travel and photo places).
    Thanks! I have Disney shopping credits from before and after the one that is missing, so maybe I didn't go through the link or maybe something messed up. I will submit a TT for you to look at - it has been 14 days.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Tricia will you post when you have the travel credits done? I have a Travelocity from early October that I was thinking about filing a TT on if it doesn't show up soon.

Thanks!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Any chance Boca Java might be one of the weird places? I had an order from them on 10/11 thru the shopping link and it shipped 10/16. I keep checking current earnings, but nothing's pending yet and my shopping total hasn't changed.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Go ahead and file the TT. If it has been more than 10-14 days there isn't much chance it is coming through on its on now that she had caught up the shopping credits.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Janet. I'll figure out how to do that tomorrow. I'm too tired now!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards