Thread: Why is it

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Why is it

That the first few days of Weight Watchers sucks? I feel like I am obsessing over food and wanting to eat because I "can't" you know. I know it gets easier and better I just wish it wouldn't start off like this.
    Sunshine Rewards

It's just the nature of the BEAST!!!!

That being said.... I will be again fighting that BEAST in the next couple days.... I fell off the WW wagon for a bit, but am ready to jump back on!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I know what you mean. I also get frustrated trying to figure out the points. the website makes it difficult to determine portion sizes. Hang in there!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I can't remember how to find my point tracker on their darn website. ARGH!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am wondering how much it has changed since I did it hardcore about 3 years ago.......we'll see Weds. when I go to sign up again.
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I am wondering how much it has changed since I did it hardcore about 3 years ago.......we'll see Weds. when I go to sign up again.
    It seems the same as I did it about 3 or 4 years ago. The main differences that I've noticed is the requirement to get in 3 servings of healthy oil, take a multivitamin, and then targets for lean protein and whole grains. Also your weekly points allowance is hit first if you go over points and once that is zeroed out then they will start going against your activity points earned during the week.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hey Cate...just noticed you hit $2000! congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I can't remember how to find my point tracker on their darn website. ARGH!!
    PM me with your email, Cate... I have a points tracker formula in excel and a little points program that I use if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    I know what you mean. I also get frustrated trying to figure out the points. the website makes it difficult to determine portion sizes. Hang in there!!
    I have all the materials from WW at work, and a couple of supplemental books. Just ask if you have any questions and I can probably find out for you.

I will be right with you cate in a few weeks...I am joining again once school gets out. I think the reason it is so hard at first is because your body wants to stay at status quo...that, and your body craves the sugars that it has been used to...I'm not looking forward to going through that, but I am looking forward to the cameraderie that the meetings provide...I have trouble on my own. I am looking forward to fitting into my clotes well again!

Keep at it!
    Sunshine Rewards