Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A different ShoeBuy question

Default A different ShoeBuy question

If you make a return, how long is it usually before your SR credit is taken away? And will it just disappear or will you actually see a debit in your Account History?

I returned two pairs a couple weeks ago and I still have my SR credits. I thought for sure they would snatch those away immediately!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think Tricia said that they do credit revokes once a month. It should show up as a debit in your account.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks Catherine! I knew you'd know the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    If you make a return, how long is it usually before your SR credit is taken away? And will it just disappear or will you actually see a debit in your Account History?

I returned two pairs a couple weeks ago and I still have my SR credits. I thought for sure they would snatch those away immediately!
    JillyFish, has your returned showed up in your account yet? I returned something 9/14 and it hasn't in mine.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    JillyFish, has your returned showed up in your account yet? I returned something 9/14 and it hasn't in mine.
    Nope! My credits are still there. I can hardly believe it. I just keep waiting to log in one day and find that my balance has gone down. I think I will cry! Hopefully they've forgot about me by now!

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Nope! My credits are still there. I can hardly believe it. I just keep waiting to log in one day and find that my balance has gone down. I think I will cry! Hopefully they've forgot about me by now!

Ok, glad to know it's not just me.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Okay, my returns have still not been taken out of my account. It's been since the end of August!

I'm SO close to the $188 for the cashout and I'm paranoid that I'm going to wake-up on Wednesday and my balance will have gone down. Am I obligated to keep that amount in my account? In that case I probably won't have enough for the $200.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! The STRESS!!!!!!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I would say that you should keep that amount in your account. They WILL take it back at some point. They are very good about getting those back LOL of course. Now if you happen to cashout and it gets taken back on Thursday you will end up with a negative balance in your account which will suck!
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I finally got enough to credit so that when my survey posts tomorrow I will be over 188. So between now and Wednesday I will keep plugging away to try and make up that extra $6 for the returns. Hmmm...maybe I will have to shop!

I agree....a negative balance would be aweful! It's bad enough that it's only going to be about .20 after Wednesday!!!

I can't believe Shoebuy didn't suck that money back as soon as they could!

I am waiting for shoebuy to take my credits back too from the beginning of september. You're not the only one.
    Sunshine Rewards