Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping Contest!!

I have to agree, DisineyShopping.com is my favorite. I love shopping for anything Disney and with six grandchildren it seems like I am always shopping. Their $5 shipping fee comes up pretty often and I always get credit pretty quickly.

I have to second shoebuy.com. I just love how quickly the shoes ship (one time I ordered on a Tuesday afternoon around 3 pm and I received the shoes the next day by noon!!!). Now that is fast shipping. They also credit pretty quickly. The NO SHIPPING is also great!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

A favorite could be hard. I will have to go with Disney Shopping. It was my 2nd SR shopping experience and it came quickly and I was pleased with everything that I got.

I choose drugstore.com though it is jekyle and hyde. I like there percentage back and I have an HSA account so when we need drugs I can get them there paid by HSA and get Sunshine credit. But they have screwed some of my orders up so I love/hate them!
    <Sunshine Rewards

Disney shopping for me too!! With no Disney Store nearby, the online store scratches that itch for me The deals on the site can be pretty good, and of course the percentage back is great!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

Shoebuy!

I love their free shipping and awesome return policy. And the frequent increased credits rock!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I would have to say drugstore.com is my favorite. I purchase almost once a month with them and I love everything about them. Getting cashback with them is such a great thing.

Kim

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Indigo is my favourite. I can order stuff for work and often get free shipping. I just ordered a bunch of stuff for Christmas presents as well.

If we could pick two, Disneyshopping would be my runner up, because I love Disney
    Sunshine Rewards

MyInks.com Great prices on reliable products and a 20% rebate to go with it!
    Sunshine Rewards

Shoebuy - always get my order fast and the credits are awesome!
    Sunshine Rewards