Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping Contest!!

Myinks is my favorite Awsome payback!

iFrogz is a new found fav for me. They credited super fast and they have the coolest stuff for IPods! Oh and their percentage is 12%!! You can't beat that! I am sure I will be doing some Christmas shopping there...
    Thanks Saikai!

I'm going to go with drugstore.com. I have found good prices on the things that I was looking for. Shipping is fast and the SR credit comes through within a week. With each purchase, you also earn an amount off of your next purchase.
    Sunshine Rewards

Best Buy... I just discovered this...

I can buy through the SR link and pick it up at the store. they have it all ready at a special counter, so I can go in and just pick it up, without having to hunt for the item or stand in a long line to pay...

and the best bit.... I get rewarded on SR for my purchase!

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Hmm that's tough, there are two for me, but if I had to pick one its Shoebuy even though I'm still waiting on a credit from them. Who doesn't need shoes? with me and two girls in the house we need them all the time. the high credit back is awesome!

Kodak would have been my 2nd choice, always ordering prints, even though the % back isn't high, always quick to get the credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

eddiebauer

Good payout, fast shipping, awsome quality, FASTTTT SR credits!! I love all of their new holiday snowflake stuff!! Very cute and festive! I just bought my MVMCP outfit from eddiebauer - deep red velvet jean style pants, white snowflake design sweater, belt with snowflake buckle, snowflake socks, and a red knit scarf with white embroidered snowflakes. I LOVEEEE Christmas and MVMCP, can you tell???

i really enjoyed personal creations they were very fast!
    Sunshine Rewards

Default ShoeBuy gets my vote

ShoeBuy.com gets my vote for favorite shopping site. They credit fast, ship fast, returns are easy (although usually not necessary). The shopping reward/payback percentage is high. Just love ShoeBuy and SR all the way around.

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Disneyshopping, of course! I love that I get the credit quickly and am getting paid for shopping for Disney stuff. It's a win-win situation.

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

The Vermont Country Store.. It makes shopping for my Mom easy because she gets there catalog and always picks things out she would love to have!

Also, they have some great sales on unique items!

Sunshine Rewards