Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Shopping Contest!!

1-800-florals is one of my favorite merchants due to the awesome customer service I received and not to mention the 12% back on purchases. After placing an order I quickly learned that I needed the flowers delivered the same day and I called them up and they were able to make it happen. Another time my computer didn’t let me finish signing the card and I called them up to finish the process and when in about 15 minutes someone was calling me to get the signature on the card.

Great Customer Service from this merchant!
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Tough choice! I'd probably pick Land's End since I seem to get the most credits from them, but Disneyshopping is a very close second!

Thanks for all the great choices!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My favorite is also Shoebuy. They have a huge selection of shoes, free shipping and great coupon codes. I always feel like I get a good deal on their shoes. Plus I have never had trouble with getting their credits posted to my account. They are great!

I love shopping on Ebay through Sunshine Rewarsd because of the variety of the items offered. You can find just about anything you need on Ebay!
    THANKS, Mom2aPrincess!!

Sunshine Rewards

I have to pick Shoebuy also. Big pay, quick shipping and quick credit.
    Jennifer

Sunshine Rewards

As of today's credit, my fave is Carrot Ink. Got the ink FAST and they had a lovely percentage back!
    Sunshine Rewards

Like many others I'm sure, my favorite is disneyshopping.com. Love the deals and the discounts they give, plus the cash back through SR.
    Debbie

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

My favorite is BookCloseouts, they have great prices on out of stock/circulation and slightly used books, and a decent % back. Credited very well also.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Mine is Hallmark.com! I love to get on there and buy a gift for my family out of state and have it shipped right to them!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

I have only shopped a couple of merchants so far, but I really like Shoebuy. I received the shoes within a week and their rewards percentage is awesome plus the have great sale/coupons.
    JEANIE
    Sunshine Rewards