Thread: wondering on gf/ds how you do it?

Default wondering on gf/ds how you do it?

So when you fill in your info and then the screen comes up when you check the boxes if anything applies, do you only check one box at a time or do you check every box that applies? Just curious how others do it. I usually check all that apply but I was wondering if you have a better chance of qualifying if you only do one at a time? Just my random thoughts today!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

I check all that applies. Because GF can take you to a survey, but then you may not have something the survey is looking for, and it kicks you off. Then GF will find another for you, without having to go back to the beginning.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

I too click off all boxes that apply to me.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

If you check all that apply and are using the same email address, like you're supposed to, GF will automatically have anything you have previously checked off checked.I keep as many as possible checked and then just uncheck anything that's changed (like, I'm currently unemployed, so obviously I'm currently employed full time no longer applies.)
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

got it! right now I am not pregnant, don't own an xbox, don't work in the food industry in a hospital or have kids older than 9 or younger than 7..... so nothing for me today!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!