Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just curious.....

Default just curious.....

of all the people on the big board....how many are sm's, sm+'s and just regular old members like me? Reason I ask is I think that many are sm's and I am feeling pretty good about myself for maintaining a spot, even if it isn't in the top 8, on the board as just a lil' ol' member.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    of all the people on the big board....how many are sm's, sm+'s and just regular old members like me? Reason I ask is I think that many are sm's and I am feeling pretty good about myself for maintaining a spot, even if it isn't in the top 8, on the board as just a lil' ol' member.
    As a future SM, you fit right in. You're not just a "regular" member. People on the top of the Big Board tend to be SM+, and definately SM's, or SM's to be. Congrats on appearing anywhere on the Board!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Congrats, I see you getting a lot 6 packs lately and that's helping you I'm sure, it's a lot of work doing these surveys and you should be proud of yourself. I'm a SM, haven't missed a quarter yet...these surveys are actually helping me stay up where I am plus a tiny bit of shopping. Only been a SM+ once when it was first started, don't see myself attaining that level again anytime soon!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

SMPlus here! I'm struggling to keep my place - I have been lucky to get a number of 6 packs! And I still have a few shopping credits waiting to credit!

I do love seeing my balance go up so fast!

Congrats for being on the board!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Thanks girls! I do feel like I am really pulling my survey weight! Dh does complain sometimes about how much time I spend on the computer but he is very happy about how much I have earned!
    I will need that sm status next month! I will be on vacation for 10 days! I feel a SR withdrawal coming on!!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Just a regular member here! I'm working it hard because I just signed on but will have to cash out by mid-July for our WDW trip at the end of August.
    But by chance I ordered shoes for my three teenagers in April so that really helped with May. Without the lucky timing of shopping credits, I don't see how it would be possible for a regular member to make top 8 on surveys alone...six packs or not!

Quote Originally Posted by dtchgrl View Post
    Without the lucky timing of shopping credits, I don't see how it would be possible for a regular member to make top 8 on surveys alone...six packs or not!
    Very true! I've been plugging away at surveys this month - gotten three Quintets and a Six-Pack, which is pretty good for me. I'm happy to be hovering around #50 on the Big Board
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

I've been an SM for every quarter it's been offered, but one.

Never made SM+.

Never made the big board either. Well, I take that back. I was the very first month it was offered, but there was no incentive attached that month. I seem to always be in the 20-something - 50-something area of earning. Which is fine. I don't try and go nutty with the Big Board as I just don't make huge purchases often. I just am pretty steady with my survey taking.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I'm a 3 or 4 time SMP. I do have to say that i'm totally shocked that I can keep it up. I'm not a big shopper, but i am very dedicated in my survey taking. I do my survey's all day, every day. I'm LOVING it now with 6 survey's. I will admit that i do a bit of shopping for work, ie office supplies, coffee and travel credits, that really do bump me up to SMP. I dont' think i'd be able to keep it up without the help from those "business" shopping credits. But then again, with 6 survey's now.....I think it'd be easier to acheive.

Before we had 6 survey's i was averaging about $90-100/mt. I've had a really slow shopping month but i'll still be over $100 at the end of this month. I should hit SMP by the 2nd week of June.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Thanks girls! I do feel like I am really pulling my survey weight! Dh does complain sometimes about how much time I spend on the computer but he is very happy about how much I have earned!
    I will need that sm status next month! I will be on vacation for 10 days! I feel a SR withdrawal coming on!!
    SuperMember status is for the quarter. The next round begins July 1st. Even if you have reach the SM goal your SM status won't kick in until then.

Congratulations for being on the BB.