Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: just curious.....

I'm a sm, have been for all but the first time it was offerd. Made smp the first time, but not since. If it wasn't got the new survys, I wouldn't be on the big board, really makes my account go up.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    SuperMember status is for the quarter. The next round begins July 1st. Even if you have reach the SM goal your SM status won't kick in until then.

Congratulations for being on the BB.
    Yes, I know! I keep forgetting it's june and not july! I made it so early that I keep thinking the new quarter kicks in earlier than it does! I'm just rushing to get to October and disney!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    Yes, I know! I keep forgetting it's june and not july! I made it so early that I keep thinking the new quarter kicks in earlier than it does! I'm just rushing to get to October and disney!!

We all can relate to that!!!

I've been SM for the last three quarters, I think, when I really started working at it. I haven't made SM+, and I really am not sure I ever will, but always good to have a goal! I've been on the big board a few times, I think I was even #1 for a day or so. Will be interesting to see how these months play out with all the new survey opportunities. I have been more diligent about trying them, and even though amp doesn't always cooperate, and these days can't get a myview to save my life, I usually get atleast 3, which is FAR more than I was getting before with only 3 surveys to take.

You are rockin', Heather. Like I have said before, seeing how much your earnings are growing, really inspires me to keep going. You have been a member far less time than me, and already have half of what I have earned.

I checked this am (of course! ) and I am # 8 now!! I will enjoy it while it lasts.....I'm sure things will change by this afternoon!
    but on another note, I got my 2nd 50.00 disney gc in the mail yesterday so THAT is big motivation!!!!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!