Thread: Too much credit received for shopping

Default Too much credit received for shopping

I placed an order with Coldwater Creek (so glad it's here - thanks!) during the 50% off sale, and my credit came through too high. One item was out of stock, so it got canceled, but I also think my credit was based on 3% of the original amount, not 3% of the amount I actually paid after the 50% off. What do I need to do? It is item #942318 in my account history. Should I file a TT? I don't have the original confirmation, just the shipping notice. I do have the order number if that helps.

Thank you!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would wait another week before doing anything as SR just gives you the credit they get from the merchant. If there is an error the merchant will do an adjustment and you will see it come through your account but it might take a while.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I would wait another week before doing anything as SR just gives you the credit they get from the merchant. If there is an error the merchant will do an adjustment and you will see it come through your account but it might take a while.
    Thank you! I wondered if it might get corrected on its own, but I didn't want it to get buried in my history and forget to do something about it. I'll watch it and see what happens.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I wouldn't worry about it until you see the adjustment come through. Then I'd double check and make sure the net amount was accurate and if it isn't then I'd do the trouble ticket if that makes sense.
    Sunshine Rewards

My credit was also higher than I expected. It was based on the original price of the items, not the 50% that I paid.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post
    My credit was also higher than I expected. It was based on the original price of the items, not the 50% that I paid.

Just noticed mine.....me too.

me too. i did not pay much attention at first, but you are correct, the credit came thru on the actual price not the sale price.

laura
    Disney Myspace GraphicsSunshine Rewards