Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Children's Place

Tricia,

Do you think it would help if we flooded them with emails on behalf of SR and those who shop regularly with them? Maybe they will reconsider!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Tricia,

Do you think it would help if we flooded them with emails on behalf of SR and those who shop regularly with them? Maybe they will reconsider!
    I posted just before you.

Great Minds!!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Are you kidding?? I'm soooooo done with them. I bought my DD's summer clothes from them through SR and I'm terribly disappointed to hear they didn't appreciate my business. Screw them. We're WAY better than them.
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    I posted just before you.

Great Minds!!!
    Great Minds!! I totally agree!
    Sunshine Rewards

TXMouseChaser is offline Do we get crowns with the little leprechan on it and adorned in pennies?

I was just about to order some clothes for Christmas presents thru them. I guess I will go back and look to see who else I can get cute kids clothes thru.

If I am going to shop on-line, I am shopping thru SR!!!!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TXMouseChaser View Post
    I was just about to order some clothes for Christmas presents thru them. I guess I will go back and look to see who else I can get cute kids clothes thru.

If I am going to shop on-line, I am shopping thru SR!!!!
    Check out Gap - credits SUPER fast (before my order even shipped out). They are pricier, but at least their clothes last and they don't nickle and dime you. (they even give you a kick back on their gift cards)

I'm so irritated with Children's Place over this...don't know why it's bugging me so much!!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They are the ONLY merchant who has ever held it against us that someone tried to use a code. Most other merchants do one of two things 1) penalize you if you POST the code, or 2) just don't give you the commission. For some reason, Children's Place decided to allow the codes to go through and then penalize us by pulling the agreement altogether.

I have to admit that I am guilty of this. Sorry!! I bought a bunch of my daughter's school clothes through them during the summer, and I used a code. I just assumed that if they didn't like the code they would not pay the commission. The discount was so good that I thought it was worth the chance of not getting SR credit. But since I received the SR credit from them, I thought all was well.

This really stinks I will not be ordering from them in the future.
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker