Thread: Can I do it?!

Default Can I do it?!

Looking at my earnings, looks like I will need about $110 to get to SMPlus. Wondering if I can get there. I have a little bit of shopping I need to do, and will be on vacation for a week in June. Hmmm....really going to try. We'll see what happens! I'll get my disney cruise yet!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Looking at my earnings, looks like I will need about $110 to get to SMPlus. Wondering if I can get there. I have a little bit of shopping I need to do, and will be on vacation for a week in June. Hmmm....really going to try. We'll see what happens! I'll get my disney cruise yet!
    I could almost have written this post! Except I need about 48.00. I will be on vaca though, in June.....wonder how long it will take before I get the 'survey shakes'
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think you can do it. The only way you can't do it is if you don't try at all Good luck and let me know what you think of SMP when you make it next quarter as I've never made it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Cate...you haven't made SMPlus? I figured all the high earners had done it atleast once. We'll see. a six pack or two or 10 would really be helpful! That darn amp! I figure I have nothing to lose, and my account will just grow the harder I try!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I was close last quarter but couldn't quite get there. I'll try again next quarter.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I was close last quarter but couldn't quite get there. I'll try again next quarter.
    hey, we still have a month! you never know!!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!