Thread: Southwest Air

Hybrid View

Default Southwest Air

I am so excited!!! We have flights for our trip already booked -- to Florida on USA3000 with a credit I had but the return is on Southwest. I had an email form SWA this morning with a 7-day sale and I was able to rebook and get a credit of $116 for our same return flights. Now I am thinking I can use that towards my flights for the cruise next year!! YAY!!!

Congrats! It does feel good to have flights booked! And to be able to use credits from before! Yeah for you!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I have had great luck with Southwest............for our upcoming trip I originally booked our return flight for $99 and then sometime in September I checked the Ding that came up and saw Orlando to Manchester listed, but it did not specify a Friday night but thought......."I'll check it anyway". Lo and behold I was able to rebook for $34 and got the credit........since the flight has already been paid I feel like I have banked my money for future flight!!!! I am thrilled.........our round trip price in under $100 even with all of the fees/taxes!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

How far in advance are you able to book your deals?

I had a great experience with Southwest this week! I got an email on a sale and when I clicked our tickets for going had dropped by $30 for the same exact flight so I rebooked and now have a $90 credit!! Now if I could just get a break for the return flights....Those were a nightmare (December 30 is not a good day to be flying!! )
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    I had a great experience with Southwest this week! I got an email on a sale and when I clicked our tickets for going had dropped by $30 for the same exact flight so I rebooked and now have a $90 credit!! Now if I could just get a break for the return flights....Those were a nightmare (December 30 is not a good day to be flying!! )
    I just rebooked again yesterday morning and got another $24 off. I'm up to a $140 credit. Now... what to use that on before August of 08!?

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I just rebooked again yesterday morning and got another $24 off. I'm up to a $140 credit. Now... what to use that on before August of 08!?
    Wow! That's great! Congratulations. Did you get a ding or another email? Or do you just keep an eye on the website? I looked and mine hasn't gone down anymore (even though the discount I took the other day is still there so I feel silly for getting in such a rush). I did see that if we went home a day early we'd save $42 a ticket. That's real tempting...not sure what it would do to my disney reservation though....I think almost any change will increase my rate as I booked before they went to daily rates (when it was still based on the first day of arrival)
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!