Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Memorial Weekend Survey Contest Chatter

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I knew it!!! The YTC came through but the AMP did not! Oh well I will try again and see if I can get it but at least I got the other 5 and a contest entry if not!
    Sunshine Rewards

WHAT WAS I THINKING????

I am on a survey tear this afternoon. And I clicked on the Your .02 survey on the REGULAR SPOT. I'm a super member. DUH- so I got the .50 not the .60. I cannot believe how dumb I can be sometimes! I know it's just a dime, but I've been a SM for years....oy.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

Quote Originally Posted by Alice28 View Post
    WHAT WAS I THINKING????

I am on a survey tear this afternoon. And I clicked on the Your .02 survey on the REGULAR SPOT. I'm a super member. DUH- so I got the .50 not the .60. I cannot believe how dumb I can be sometimes! I know it's just a dime, but I've been a SM for years....oy.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Well, I hit 5 so far....although AMP and SH didn't credit at teh top of the hour... We'll see if they come up next hour. I'm in the middle of a MV one and that will make 6. Not bad, not bad at all, as long as they all credit.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

finally hit my 5! don't get to count my ytc that I took last night for a 6 pack though....
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Darn, I got 5/6(waiting for y2c and DS to credit) put 2 of them were before the contest started at 8AM! Doesn't pay to start SR so early,

tough morning so far! everything says not available! well, got myview, but can't get anything else. Oh well, will just have to keep trying!

I've actually had a great morning!

I started with a DS that I took at about 12:30am before I went to bed and got it on the first try.

Then, this morning, it took me less than an hour to complete 4 more surveys.

I can't do the AMP until after 5 so I was basically "done" before 10:30am.

I took advantage of the Visa offer on Fandango and I am taking my girls to see Shrek this afternoon....$14 for the three of us!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Technically I've gotten four so far but my SM survey did not credit even at the second hour, never had a problem with it before so I have no idea why? Big Bummer!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I thought I might have a chance today since I had gotten three of them and had plenty of time to keep trying for the others, but my AMP didn't credit. It's a survey about a new menu at a casual chain restaurant. I got a version of the survey yesterday (wasn't exactly the same as the ad had one element different) and it stalled and wouldn't go to the next screen about half way through. Today, I went to the end, but no credit.