Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Memorial Weekend Survey Contest Chatter

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I thought I might have a chance today since I had gotten three of them and had plenty of time to keep trying for the others, but my AMP didn't credit. It's a survey about a new menu at a casual chain restaurant. I got a version of the survey yesterday (wasn't exactly the same as the ad had one element different) and it stalled and wouldn't go to the next screen about half way through. Today, I went to the end, but no credit.
    No idea why these are not crediting for us...I didn't do a thing different and there was no problem with my credits yesterday. I did clear cookies, got credit for all the others, just not my SM one and I have no other options now to try for another. Maybe it's stuck in cyberland and it will come on the third hour??
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Technically I've gotten four so far but my SM survey did not credit even at the second hour, never had a problem with it before so I have no idea why? Big Bummer!
    I think, like gf, the ytc are not crediting at the top of the our this week for some odd reason.....mine didn't either but I am not worried......................yet.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

My AMP showed up -- a lot later than usual! Now, I have three and am feeling (a little optimistic).

I have never gotten credit for an SSI. I've completed two, both right after we started having that survey opportunity.

every time I try for a regular GF DS, it says nothing available! and....I seem to have to fill out my info every time too, tho I only cleared cookies first thing before I did anything else on my computer this morning. grrrr....hope there's some later!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I have a question about this rule:

Rules: Take ANY FIVE of our SIX Daily Surveys between 8am Friday and 8am Tuesday (Eastern). Post in this thread when you have completed ALL FIVE (it's okay if the actual credits do not come in for a couple of hours). For every 50 posts, I will randomly choose one person to get a $5 credit.

I just got a GF daily, but I am assuming it won't credit until after the weekend...I can still count it as completed right?

I actually have gotten 2 so far...off to take a shower, then I'll try for another. Couldn't get a MV earlier...need to try again. I will be really excited if I can get 5 surveys in one day!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post

Rules: Take ANY FIVE of our SIX Daily Surveys between 8am Friday and 8am Tuesday (Eastern). Post in this thread when you have completed ALL FIVE (it's okay if the actual credits do not come in for a couple of hours). For every 50 posts, I will randomly choose one person to get a $5 credit.

I just got a GF daily, but I am assuming it won't credit until after the weekend...I can still count it as completed right?

I actually have gotten 2 so far...off to take a shower, then I'll try for another. Couldn't get a MV earlier...need to try again. I will be really excited if I can get 5 surveys in one day!
    I hope so b/c I am counting those!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

3/5 so far in one day...that is a record for me. I am really trying to make it into this contest...I will get an entry, I will get an entry!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    No idea why these are not crediting for us...I didn't do a thing different and there was no problem with my credits yesterday. I did clear cookies, got credit for all the others, just not my SM one and I have no other options now to try for another. Maybe it's stuck in cyberland and it will come on the third hour??
    I'm answering myself! I did finally get the credit for my SM survey, it credited on the third hour, wow...that is very unusual.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Got five of the 6 !!

Quote Originally Posted by speechteachri View Post

Correct!!

Good thing I got all 6 yesterday so I was able to get an entry. Today.......SSI.......that's it. Can't get anything else. Still waiting for AMP to hit the 24 hour mark.