Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a great day to be a Sunshiner!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default It's a great day to be a Sunshiner!

As a moderator there are so many times that I see negative posts or frustrated people and I wanted to give you guys a place to post the AMAZING things that are happening to you on SR. Seeing the wins other people are having always spurs me to try harder for that last survey or search out some offers to do! I also think that other people who aren't regulars would love to see why we love this place so much. Let's tell the visitors why we are so addicted to SR!

I'll go first!

While I slept last night I made 7.03 on SR! I had a shopping credit come through. A survey credit and 2 freebie credits!!! I also got the .03 scratch off this morning!! This means that I am only 86.41 away from being a SMP this time for the first time EVER!!!! That is only 2.54 a day for the rest of the quarter! I can do that. I also am only 73.90 away from cashing out for a $500 Disney card!!!! By the end of June I should be sitting pretty.

Ok guys your turn! Why is it a good day to be a Sunshiner!?!?!?!
    Sunshine Rewards

I cashed out on Monday for (2) $50 Darden gift cards, a $25 Disney gift card, and a $10 Landry's gift card for our Disney trip. I was at $0.10 after cashing out and now on Friday morning (before taking any surveys), I'm up to $15.13 already!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Well, I just hit the $2k earnings mark this week. I wanted to hold off on celebrating until I had a few survey credits post to push me comfortably over.

Over the years that $2k has been used for Disney Trips, my Honeymoon, cruise vacations, and some Christmas gifts. It is amazing how much I have been able to earn on SR and the many ways that I have been able to use that money.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I'm waiting for my next $500 Disney GC to arrive, it should be in my mailbox anyday now!! I will be used to eat and drink around the world at the Food & Wine Festival. Without SR we would still eat and drink around the world but maybe less of it?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I just cashed out for another $100 Disney gift card for our July trip - the third one since December. I thought I'd be struggling to get that last $100 card before I needed to cash out, but all the new surveys made it so easy!

Besides the money for Disney, SR is such a friendly and helpful place that it makes me happy just to be a part of it!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I was at $0.10 after cashing out and now on Friday morning (before taking any surveys), I'm up to $15.13 already!
    I was at $0.09 on Monday after cashing out, and I am back up to $9.20 this morning! Haven't even done the surveys yet today!

Wow, I think it's a good day because I made almost $10 overnight! I had a shoppiung credit come off hold, and a manual credit offer come thru. I also have my DS and AMP done already and I'm working on the other surveys for the contest.
    Last edited by m 'n c; 05-28-2010 at 10:38 AM.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I am still in awe over my earnings since March 1...

I cashed out at the end of February for our April WDW vacation and since then, I am already back at over $160!!

Oh how I would love to make SMP because last quarter was the first time EVER that I've made SM. I have to average over $3/day so I will be hard-pressed to do that with just surveys.

I have a spreadsheet that I use to keep track of my daily surveys. It records which ones I've done and how much I've earned. So far, this month has netted me $58.90 with a SH and 2 DS's still pending. That absolutely AMAZES me. When I got back from WDW, I made a goal of cashing out for $25 each month....I could do that in a WEEK now!

My new goal is to have $860 in earnings by the end of February 2011. IF I can make it, I will be able to pay for our ENTIRE spring break trip to HHI using JUST my rewards! I will not have to withdraw one cent from our vacation fund! How cool would that be? (Oh, but IF I can make my goal, we will probably end up staying an extra night and the expenses from that will have to come out of the vacation account)

Well I feel like I have really done a good job in the 3 months I have been an active member. I already made sm for the next quarter and am on my way to sm+! I am pretty consistent with my surveys and keep a spreadsheet too. I have made over 250.00 in 3 months. Not bad for the new kid.
    And while I slept I made some cash too, some offers I signed up for! Crossing fingers for my vista print one to hit today!!!
    Last edited by m 'n c; 05-28-2010 at 12:00 PM.
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I woke up today with $4.80 in my account. It was a great morning. I am looking at my pendings seeing that I should be able to cash out for my $500 gift card the first part of the month unless the survey gods shine down on me this weekend.