Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: It's a great day to be a Sunshiner!

I comleted 2 surveys in a row yesterday. It may not be huge for some but I have been on a survey drought and I am on my way to building the patience back up for surveys.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by lswheatly View Post
    I comleted 2 surveys in a row yesterday. It may not be huge for some but I have been on a survey drought and I am on my way to building the patience back up for surveys.
    I'm right there with you....I'm having a horrible time qualifying.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

same here sad when 2 is a good day but that is how my days have been for quite some time now!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got 3 within an hour tonight! I was happy- I SO NEED TO GET ON THE WAGON with surveys! I've been so bad this quarter- I'm only at $35 earnings for SM. I plan on buckling down the next 5 weeks and get to that $100 ASAP. Maybe everyone needs a new pair of shoes from shoebuy....
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

today has been the best survey day i have had all week. up until today i was averaging 3 to 4 surveys a day this week but today i have already managed to get 5 out of the 7 i have attempted. was even able to get an amp this morning on the very 1st try. here's wishing everyone great luck in getting all of your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I got four surveys to credit today, which is fantastic for me.....AND my Best Buy order from last night went pending! One of those four surveys was SSI and I've been having trouble with them lately too. I got it to credit by using a different computer.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards