Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a great day to be a Sunshiner!

It was priceless when I gave or showed my dh the $600 Disney Gift Cards that I got being a Member of Sunshine Rewards.

Me and my dh can never agree upon tv shows, so I finally gave up and went to the internet. My dh told me, if I want to spend so much time on the computer, why don't I find something to make money. Wow, did I make him eat his words.

It's not a job, but I still consider it sort of a part time job. Where else can you make money, by sitting at your computer and being on the internet.

I'm about a quarter of the way to cashing out on another large Disney Gift card.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I realized this week that I can actually make my $500 goal to cash out in August. I still need about $80, but with all of these daily surveys, I'm sure to make it ahead of schedule

It's a great day to be a Sunshiner because I am earning money to put towards my next Disney trip!

I just got back this past Saturday night from a WDW trip and was thankful to have earned $250 in Disney GCs from Sunshine Rewards! I used $200 to apply to the initial reservation, then I had the extra $50 which I applied toward our miscellaneous room charges that we always incur!

And I'm even more excited than ever to be a Sunshiner, what with the now 6 daily opportunities for surveys! So I'm hoping to have even more than $250 for next year's trip!

It's a great day to be a Sunshiner because I logged in and saw that I got credit for a DS problem. Surprise another $.80!
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

When I found SR at the end of April, I thought it would be miracle if I could even get the min. $25 to cash out for Disney gift card my mid-July for our late August trip.
    I little over a month later, and I'm fairly confident I can add a "0" to the end of that and cash out for $250!!! Perhaps even $300, depending on how it goes being a SM!

Jill
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It is a great day to be a Sunshiner!! I've only made $$ off the scratch off today and some days I don't even get that, but I do the surveys and offers as often as I can but working full time, taking care of DH and two teens and the DGS10 months sometimes keeps me from making all I could make. To me, any $$ is good $$ and I so appreciate being a Sunshiner to make any amount I can!

Thanks to everyone who answers my crazy questions when I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong on here sometimes!
    Sunshine Rewards

Graduate of the College of Disney Knowledge

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It's a great day to be a Sunshiner because I earned all this:

#1978635 Paid Signup: Quiz Rocket - The Superhero Quiz 0.25 Credits
    #1978618 Paid Signup: Eversave - Shoe Sweeps 0.30 Credits
    #1978623 Credit: MyThoughtCounts/AMP (Daily) 06/05/2010 0.90 Credits
    #1978616 Paid Signup: NSP: Michelle Wie 0.40 Credits
    #1978575 Credit: YourTwoCents Daily Opinion Survey
    #1978463 Credit: SSI Daily Survey 06/05/2010 0.60 Credits
    #1978446 Credit: MyView Daily Survey 06/05/2010 0.60 Credits
    #1978444 Credit: SurveyHead Survey 06/05/2010 0.60 Credits

Plus my DS that will credit Monday and it was the easiest time I have ever had earning over 4.00 and not spending a dime!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am so close to hitting my $500 gift card goal I can taste it!!! I need 2.20 to hit $500. I know I actually have that much because I have over $3.00 pending for a shopping I did but I want to hit the number so I can have the satisfaction of cashing out!!! I still need to get my AMP, MV and YTC today and that will help a bunch if I can get those! My next goal is to hit my SMP total which is only 14.67 away! Which is only 1.04 a day so I know I can hit that!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I am so close to hitting my $500 gift card goal I can taste it!!! I need 2.20 to hit $500. I know I actually have that much because I have over $3.00 pending for a shopping I did but I want to hit the number so I can have the satisfaction of cashing out!!! I still need to get my AMP, MV and YTC today and that will help a bunch if I can get those! My next goal is to hit my SMP total which is only 14.67 away! Which is only 1.04 a day so I know I can hit that!!!
    WTG!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Great Job!!

I didn't get on the computer at all yesterday so I did not get one single survey completed. That pretty much wrecked my chances at SMP. I am still $50 short with no significant shopping on the horizon. I would have to get 5 out of 6 surveys (including the AMP) every day until the end of the month and I don't see that happening.

So, I'll just continue to watch my spring break ticker move to the right. Next quarter, I WILL MAKE SMP!!!