Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: It's a great day to be a Sunshiner!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Yes, SR thank you so much!! I noticed that my account jumped when I looked at it quick this afternoon but it never dawned on me that it was the posted bonus. Duh!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I got all 7 of the surveys today and the AMP I got was the higher payout one!!!! (Thank you SR!!!!!)
    Sunshine Rewards

Yay! I got my first SH today in over 2 weeks!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Today I got Sunshine Mail of my 2 $100 Disney gift cards for my trip next week and then I checked email and saw that I also got my paypal cashout early! This means I won't have to worry about transferring money around on the day I leave and waiting for it to credit to my account to spend in Disney. I just used paypal to buy a Disney gift card through Disney and it will be here in a few days!!!! I paid for 1/3 of my package and ALL of my spending money including MNSSHP tickets for 5 and BBB/PL for the kids and all of my tips with these cards. I can go to Disney next Thursday not having to worry about money and now I have a little extra because of Tricia's amazing service! Thanks Tricia!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just completed 5 surveys in one hour and they have all credited except for the DS which won't until Monday!! Now I can get on with my day - I will try for SSI(2) later today! So far today I have earned $3.65!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Best morning I have had in weeks, 4 surveys before I leave for work. Love starting off my day with coffee and SR!!

I cant believe how far back I had to go to find this thread!!!! It has been a great day for me on SR!!! Got all 9 surveys, got one penny on the scratch off, Im on the big board for the first time in a while and I made SM already for the quarter and we haven't even finished October yet!!!! I'm also less than $100 from my first cash out of $500 for my next trip. SO awesome and exciting.
    Sunshine Rewards

Bumping this one up - who couldn't use a little extra sunshine in their life Today I was able to get 4 surveys before 11am. May not seem like a lot to some, but to me it's been a great sunshiny morning!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I haven't tried for surveys today but I was able to buy a few Christmas presents today on Haute Look thanks to their pop up sales. I am all about early shopping this year.
    Sunshine Rewards

Reviving this thread...

AFter starting out with zilch on the survey front and having issues with iTunes while trying to download, I managed to get 4 surveys today, which is FANTASTIC for me!

I also did the iTunes shopping and renewed a magazine through Discount Mags and found a coupon on their site for an additional 10% off, yay!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards