Thread: Best Buy Credit?

Default Best Buy Credit?

My husband purchased a printer from Best Buy ~2 weeks ago. So far, no pending credit. We used rewards from the reward zone, and I'm wondering if that is like an outside coupon and maybe that is why there is no credit?

I don't want to open a TT if I don't have to, and if you can't use reward zone rewards this might help others as well.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Go ahead and open a ticket. I use reward zone credits all the time for them and they credit but usually I have to open a trouble ticket for best buy regardless of how I pay for it. I don't know why they don't auto pend for me but I have ALWAYS gotten my credit when I open a trouble ticket so don't feel bad doing it! That is money for you and for SR so by all means open that ticket! Good luck!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Another one that can't get best buy to credit for anything. But each time I've done a TT I have received my credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the fast responses! I read the reviews on the board so I anticipated crediting problems. This will be my first TT, kind of feels like a rite of passage

I just made a purchase from Best Buy this morning. In fact, I'm heading out shortly to pick it up. I only bought a $40 item so it seems silly to open a TT for a $0.40 credit, but every little bit helps. How long should I wait to see if it credits?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

10-14 days is usually best. Especially since Monday is a holiday and you are ordering on a Friday.
    Sunshine Rewards