Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good survey day so far!!!

Default Good survey day so far!!!

Good survey day so far!

I've only been up an hour or so, but have easily gotten GF, SH and SSI. Will try for the other 3 in a bit. GF was a SNAP- maybe a 3 minute survey? Very nice!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I have had a really good day as well! The only one I am still waiting for is AMP which I have to do this evening! Love easy survey days!
    Sunshine Rewards

I've been noticing a LOT more credits coming in today than yesterday. Hopefully this bodes well for the rest of the week!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I got two within an hour. So here's to hoping it continues. I need to really work at securing my place in the top 8

4 down 2 to go.

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I got two within an hour. So here's to hoping it continues. I need to really work at securing my place in the top 8
    I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be very sad that they miss out on $10+ bonuses because they gave up on the Big Board this month! The people close to the top aren't moving up because they had big shopping purchases and are not doing surveys. So people doing surveys could easily catch them if they try.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I have done a gf, ssi and mv so far. Waiting on amp and ytc & sh not available right now. And my first three were w/in 30 minutes of each other!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

First day I've had in awhile to sit down and work on surveys and I'm happy to say that I'm 5 out of 6 so far! I'll try SH again later today.

I've found it helps to have a motivator...like playing music from Illuminations in the background.

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be very sad that they miss out on $10+ bonuses because they gave up on the Big Board this month! The people close to the top aren't moving up because they had big shopping purchases and are not doing surveys. So people doing surveys could easily catch them if they try.
    So working on it. I have several things that still need to be purchased and I have it marked on my calendar when the last day is to do it for it to post this month. I have 9 + pending right now so that is a nice boost.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

I know that's right. I couldn't do surveys yesterday because of my son's college graduation and I couldn't help but think about the 4.00 I was missing in surveys.
    Sunshine Rewards