Thread: Survey ? Cannot remember the rule

Default Survey ? Cannot remember the rule

I am out of town this week. can I do surveys from another place? Or do I need to do it from my own computer (IP addy). I am sure the answer is here in the forum...just cannot find it. THanks!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

You can do the surveys anywhere as long as there it isn't on the same computer as another SR members!

Where are you going? Have fun!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

That is what I thought. Thanks! Just visiting my parents in Cincinnati for the weekend. wanted to try for the survey contest!!!! And I like to see my balance jump up!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

hmmmm, does that mean I can't take them at my mom's when my computer is acting wonky? she is a member...I thought if I said, 'don't save my info b/c this is a public computer ' it would be okay...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    hmmmm, does that mean I can't take them at my mom's when my computer is acting wonky? she is a member...I thought if I said, 'don't save my info b/c this is a public computer ' it would be okay...
    No - I don't think you can take them at your mom's house because she is a member. Even if you use your own laptop - some things are tracked by ISP and not member number. I don't think I would try it.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    The way I've heard it before is, don't even log into your SR account at another person's computer if (A) that person is an SR member or (B) would consider becoming a member at some point down the road. I think once you log into your account using a certain IP, it creates the appearance that maybe there are multiple accounts in a single household and so you run the risk of having one of them deleted.

Then again, it's been a while since this question has come up and maybe it's changed.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    The way I've heard it before is, don't even log into your SR account at another person's computer if (A) that person is an SR member or (B) would consider becoming a member at some point down the road. I think once you log into your account using a certain IP, it creates the appearance that maybe there are multiple accounts in a single household and so you run the risk of having one of them deleted.

Then again, it's been a while since this question has come up and maybe it's changed.
    well crappy crapperson! I did already! It was over a week ago and I didn't take any surveys iirc......just checked on shopping I think.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!