Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Trisha!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Dang! I missed those!
    You have to try one next time you go. I saw them at the Beach Club, Boardwalk and Poly. They are quite tasty!
    [IMG]http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond.silver.jpg[/IMG]

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by missangie View Post
    I'm fairly certain that Tricia does not own a Colts jersey nor would she be caught wearing one! She is a diehard Steelers fan. And while she is surrounded by Colts fans here in Indy, including me, she holds true to her love for Pittsburgh.
    Once a Steeler fan, always a Steeler fan - even if you move away. When we lived at the other end of the state and everyone was rooting for the Eagles, we wore our black and gold with pride. Go Steelers!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I actually had the Pittsburgh Post Gazette at my house all yesterday evening. They were taking pics of our Steeler room and the dogs in steeler gear. It was like a friggin photo shoot. He shot about 8 rolls of film over 2 hrs with us posing. Then they did an interview, taping it, that kind of stuff. They are doing an article on Steeler fans across the USA. They loved my dogs having their own personlized Steeler Shirts. I'm anxious to see the article. I hope my plug for SR is in it.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I actually had the Pittsburgh Post Gazette at my house all yesterday evening. They were taking pics of our Steeler room and the dogs in steeler gear. It was like a friggin photo shoot. He shot about 8 rolls of film over 2 hrs with us posing. Then they did an interview, taping it, that kind of stuff. They are doing an article on Steeler fans across the USA. They loved my dogs having their own personlized Steeler Shirts. I'm anxious to see the article. I hope my plug for SR is in it.
    Your dogs have personalised Jerseys? There'd better be a link to the article.

I'm glad Tricia's a Steelers fan. Now I won't feel badly when the Pats beat the Colts.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Hey Trisha,

I'm also a PA transplant in Indiana, though I have to admit I like the Colts. My soft spot is for the Pirates - we used to go to their games a lot when they were playing in 3 Rivers Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by belbook View Post
    Hey Trisha,

I'm also a PA transplant in Indiana, though I have to admit I like the Colts. My soft spot is for the Pirates - we used to go to their games a lot when they were playing in 3 Rivers Stadium.
    Although the new stadiums are very nice, I still miss 3 Rivers!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    OK, I will ask - what shirt number does your dogs have?

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    OK, I will ask - what shirt number does your dogs have?
    They are both 10. I will eventually get a pic of them up in them, cause its adorable.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Can't wait to see the picture! I wonder what Santonio Holmes will think when he sees the picture?