Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: June Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    anyone else complete a MyView and have it say then that 'we are experiencing tech. difficulties with our reward system and will send your reward to your email later.....'? the survey hasn't credited for me yet, tho they usually do credit before a 1/2 hr is up. grrr. the MV before that, I suddenly lost connection for some odd reason and couldn't get the survey back when I restored it, so apparently not my day for MV anyway!
    guess that technical problem only happened to me? whee, aren't I lucky!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    anyone else complete a MyView and have it say then that 'we are experiencing tech. difficulties with our reward system and will send your reward to your email later.....'? the survey hasn't credited for me yet, tho they usually do credit before a 1/2 hr is up. grrr. the MV before that, I suddenly lost connection for some odd reason and couldn't get the survey back when I restored it, so apparently not my day for MV anyway!
    I have had that a couple of times. I never received the credits. I hope you have better luck.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i had the weirdest thing happen to me this morning when i tried to do my ssi survey. the page came up and said it was going to take me to a 5 minute survey and instead it took me to google's home page. never had that happen b4. got out of it, cleared my cookies and was able to get one. has this happened to anyone else?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i had the weirdest thing happen to me this morning when i tried to do my ssi survey. the page came up and said it was going to take me to a 5 minute survey and instead it took me to google's home page. never had that happen b4. got out of it, cleared my cookies and was able to get one. has this happened to anyone else?
    Marcy - this happened to me but now it says there are no surveys for me! I'll try again later.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

just had another weird experience with a survey. my dh tried to do a mv, filled out all the qualifying questions and instead of taking him to the survey it took him to the log in page (and he's not a member of mv). this has never happened b4. has this happened to anyone else?

just had another weird experience with a survey. my dh tried to do a mv, filled out all the qualifying questions and instead of taking him to the survey it took him to the log in page (and he's not a member of mv). this has never happened b4. has this happened to anyone else?
    Yep, that just happened to my DH too. Neither one of us can get into a MV survey now. I'm hoping it's just a glitch and that one of us will qualify for one later.
    Sunshine Rewards

has happened to me almost every day since Saturday. I had been able to complete MV almost every day, but not lately. Oh well, maybe tonight.

for some reason the ds and the sm surveys r not loading. when i try to get into either of them a page comes up saying that the page cannot be displayed. is it me or them and is this happening to anyone else?

for some reason the ds and the sm surveys r not loading. when i try to get into either of them a page comes up saying that the page cannot be displayed. is it me or them and is this happening to anyone else?
    I just took a y2c and at the end it said submit your answers. I did and it wouldnt load the end page. It was a new type of family survey that was easy and funny. Bummed I didnt get credit. Maybe they are having some type of issue? It also was the page cannot be displayed page.
    Last edited by KimCh; 06-11-2010 at 01:40 AM. Reason: more info
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i think it's fixed now as i was just able to get my ds and got the congrats page. Kim, hope you r able to get another y2c survey and have it credit.